Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel cant buy the dog i want

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

im the dawg nigga
★★★★★
i want to buy a dog, but the breed i want (american pit bull terrier) is banned in my country (australia)
so i had the idea to buy one in indonesia (very close and no breed restrictions) and take him home with me
its still illegal to import them but i couldve just gotten a vet to say its a staffy or something (breeds look very similar)
but then i researched importing dogs and you have to pay fucking thousands to do it, and you can only do it through one airport thats on the other side of the fucking country then they have to be in quarantine for like 2 weeks
fuck australia cucked country

just stick to the thousand of dogs in your country, man. Yeah, many of them are not even good looking, but probably, they need you more than you need them.

Images 2

I would've gotten me a kangaroo instead if i was you

just stick to the thousand of dogs in your country, man. Yeah, many of them are not even good looking, but probably, they need you more than you need them.

i want to buy a dog, but the breed i want (american pit bull terrier) is banned in my country (australia)
so i had the idea to buy one in indonesia (very close and no breed restrictions) and take him home with me
its still illegal to import them but i couldve just gotten a vet to say its a staffy or something (breeds look very similar)
but then i researched importing dogs and you have to pay fucking thousands to do it, and you can only do it through one airport thats on the other side of the fucking country then they have to be in quarantine for like 2 weeks
fuck australia cucked country
What kind did you want

You should rescue a nice dog from a shelter.

One that has a similar energy as you.

Pitbulls are usually high energy dogs. Working dogs. Without a job they get bored.

Do you want a big size breed i`m guessing
no, real APBTs are not big dogs at all ,you are thinking of ""XL bullys" and dogs like that
this is what a real pit bull looks like: