Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't breathe. If women do not do this to you daily it's game over. Don't bother

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Don't fucking bother going to bars if you never have women hit on you. Oh my god can't fucking concentrate. About to go into a fucking shock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75aX9mlipiY&app=desktop

0:52-0:59

1:39-1:45

THE LAST ONE IS THE ULTIMATE BLACKPILL FOR ANY OF YOU FUCKERS WHO WANT GIRLFRIENDS. LOOK HOW SHE REACTS TO THE SUPERIOR LOOKING MALE WITH HER FUCKING BOYFRIEND. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? LOOK HOW THE GUY ACTS WITH HER AND AGGRESSIVELY TURNS HER AROUND FOR HER TO STOP STARING AT THE BETTER LOOKING GUY. THIS IS A LIFE YOU WANT TO LIVE? GET A GIRLFRIEND. ENJOY. AND GOOD LUCK. YOU WILL BE CUCKED. AND CUCKED. AND CUCKED. AND CUCKED.

Goddamn, I gotta get /fit/.

Nothing better than the feeling of a girl with bf lusting for you

That poor cuck at the end, damn.

I've gotten lots of "What's up, big man"s.

Lmao at 1:40 guy just got cucked so hard

Gay as fuck

I actually wouldn't like this at all, it would be self-conscious-izing as fuck

Brutal Black Pill.

I just posted this video in a comment. I accepted this blackpill many years ago, by a woman high school teacher who showed me this video. Only chad gets to have this.

[size=large]what the fuk? there's absolutely no explanation for this. the dude is ugly and fat. girls are fucking retarded. they don't know what they want.[/size]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]what the fuk? there's absolutely no explanation for this. the dude is ugly and fat. girls are fucking retarded. they don't know what they want.[/font]
[/font][/size]

But that guy aint even 7/10 LOL

The only way to know if youre good looking tbh

That dude is just tall. He is maybe above average not more.

This is fake. We all know women like Chad but none of them would act that thirsty. It's just a scripted video to get views.

Narcissus said:
That dude is just tall. He is maybe above average not more.

Lmao cope. He doesn't have perfect facial features but he has a great eye area, clear med skin, good protruding jaw, good hairline, and a masculine beard along with his height and muscular frame. He's a Chad or high Chadlite at the very least

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back