Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can't blame women for not liking me.

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★
I stared at my face in the mirror and I was looking closely at my flaws. Way too big nose. Bald. Acne scars. I could see myself objectively for a moment, and I was filled with negative feelings. Just dread that I couldn't escape. This is my existence and the only way I could make the pain go away would be to kill myself. How could someone look that ugly? Is this how other people also see me?

If that's how I feel when I look at myself, then how do women feel? The sense of negative feelings are probably even more heightened for them than they are for me. I honestly can't blame women for not liking me and not wanting to be around me. If I was someone else then I wouldn't want to look at my ugly face all the time either. There's no way I could be so selfish and expect women to like me because there's nothing to like about my looks. I honestly look like a monster. A genetic mistake that shouldn't have been born.

Tbh I just can't blame them. If I was born as a woman, I couldn't be attracted to a guy who looked like me. I can wander around in a city for hours and not come across even one guy who is uglier than me.

It makes sense of course but we never asked to be born this way

I wanted to disagree and rage against foids, but after reading it it's damn too relatable :cryfeels:

I stared at my face in the mirror and I was looking closely at my flaws. Way too big nose. Bald. Acne scars. I could see myself objectively for a moment, and I was filled with negative feelings. Just dread that I couldn't escape. This is my existence and the only way I could make the pain go away would be to kill myself. How could someone look that ugly? Is this how other people also see me?

If that's how I feel when I look at myself, then how do women feel? The sense of negative feelings are probably even more heightened for them than they are for me. I honestly can't blame women for not liking me and not wanting to be around me. If I was someone else then I wouldn't want to look at my ugly face all the time either. There's no way I could be so selfish and expect women to like me because there's nothing to like about my looks. I honestly look like a monster. A genetic mistake that shouldn't have been born.

Tbh I just can't blame them. If I was born as a woman, I couldn't be attracted to a guy who looked like me. I can wander around in a city for hours and not come across even one guy who is uglier than me.
Yeah, an experience we all have.

I hate myself too

You can blame them for being narcissistic, entitled whores who are easily mislead by Jewish propaganda though. I also don't blame women for not being attracted to me, but I hate literally almost all of them because they are fucking retarded and narcissistic spoiled whores by nature.

Nonsense. A woman with acne scars and a big nose would still be desired and chased by many, many men. It's because men have a diverse taste; some want younger ladies, some want taller ladies, some want aquiline-nosed ladies, some like makeup, some like natural ladies, there is a niche for every woman. Whereas almost every woman desires the same man: Chad.

Nonsense. A woman with acne scars and a big nose would still be desired and chased by many, many men. It's because men have a diverse taste; some want younger ladies, some want taller ladies, some want aquiline-nosed ladies, some like makeup, some like natural ladies, there is a niche for every woman. Whereas almost every woman desires the same man: Chad.
Well that's true. Flaws make you unfuckable only if you're a man.

Everything you said and add disabled and poor

I feel the same way. I have no anger towards women for their preferences, but I will always rage against their slutty behaviors and the way they sexually harass me with their immodest attire.

I honestly can't blame women for not liking me and not wanting to be around me.
Maybe because you are a fag.

Most people have inadequacies, and ecery human understands that person is more than looks.
Modern women on the other hand dont want to accept it and go for looks and looks only.