Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Can’t believe there are still women like this in 2023

she's only single because she hasn't found chad

She wants to settle after riding the chad cock carousel

At first I read it as "women having a cancer"

I guess her career is sth along the lines of "be an independent entrepreneur on onlyfans and show my nude body to show how empowered of a woman i am"

I guess her career is sth along the lines of "be an independent entrepreneur on onlyfans and show my nude body to show how empowered of a woman i am"
And later confess and repent to her priest before getting married, kek

Rode the Chad carousel and is now ready to settle down.

Many such cases.

chad with money lol or else no stay at home for this bitch
This.

Foids ride the cock carousel while waiting for a billionaire Chad to marry them, so they can NEET for the rest of their lives.

9.99/10 terastacies and 0.01/10 deformed landwhales have the exact same behavior... they are fucking random guys every week for decades while also waiting for a billionaire Chad to wife them up.

all women who have the capability in their culture and society have the exact same behavior... they are fucking random guys every week for decades while also waiting for a billionaire Chad to wife them up.
tbh

Hm, very appealing. I need to re-orient my search. I have started volunteering at an organization that helps build stuff, and it seems the females there are mostly religious. Many seem to be looking for religious Chad only, but I pray...