Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can't believe some incels have mixed feelings about ER

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
I can see disagreeing with his murders and suicide but his feeling thoughts and ideas are universal.

Bro you are postmaxxing hard, are you Blackpill101?

ER was evil and a misogynist you dumb incel if only he respected women he would have a fine lady

ER is our saint and every incel should praise him.

Rodger

IK when I first started to hear more about his story I couldn't believe I related to someone on such a level.

He killed incels and was a complete cuck who worshipped blondes. He also saw himself as superior due to race.

Fuck him.

I can see disagreeing with his murders and suicide but his feeling thoughts and ideas are universal.
You’re on course for over 100,000 posts by the end of the year.

You’re on course for over 100,000 posts by the end of the year.
If I can keep good pace and not puss off mods yea.

I dont care about his victims. I just like the guy.

not puss off mods
Good luck with that.

Even on days where I post here all day because I have nothing to do, I don’t really pay attention to my post count but I only see it increase by 50-100 on my most active days. I haven’t gotten in shit for that but mearly 500 in one day might.

To be honest I don’t even know if post counts are a good idea. We’re here to share our knowledge and discuss the blackpill among other things, not spam.

"see how relatable I am fellow incels I'm totally not a foid LARP teeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

I hope you're happy for as short as it lasts

Actually I don't

ER will always have a special place in my heart (no homo)

"see how relatable I am fellow incels I'm totally not a foid LARP teeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

I hope you're happy for as short as it lasts

Actually I don't
Relatable yeah. I'm trying so hard to be super relatable.
Relatable yeah. I'm trying so hard to be super relatable.
No reason to think I'm a LARP but thinks it anyway.

He killed incels and was a complete cuck who worshipped blondes. He also saw himself as superior due to race.

Fuck him.
Superior due to race ? Wich race ? mongoloid or caucosian ? He is half chinies half english