Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can’t believe men are such fucking cucks, they would rather side with femoids than incels

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Men would rather side with women who are discriminating against incels, instead of incels who they hate for no reason other than their looks. What the fuck? I think a lot of these cucks are hardwired to white knight because it gets them female validation, even at the expense of shitting on ugly men

I don't consider cucks men.

Not surprising. Most men want you dead just as much as foids do. I’ve been saying this for years but retards here still think men are “on our side”
Most men are spineless cucks who WILL backstab you for a chance at getting a smidgen of coochie. They ligitimately think they're better than us because they got laid a few times with a drunk/drugged out whore or because they're in a betabuxx "relationship".

Not surprising. Most men want you dead just as much as foids do. I’ve been saying this for years but retards here still think men are “on our side”
Men would rather simp for women for the chance at a crumb of pussy then defend their own gender being discriminated against:feelsclown:

Men would rather simp for women for the chance at a crumb of pussy then defend their own gender being discriminated against:feelsclown:
We have to only unite with the based men who aren't afraid to put whores in their place.

They are untermensch of the males. Sub-males. Forget worthless f*mo** rating. This soy behaviour unironically puts you at the sub-human level.
Their low t behavior even dries pussy up more than the sahara desert. They're shooting themselves in the foot with their cucked retardation they were brainwashed with from the bluepilled media.

Exactly, and the icing on the cake is that even on incel sites of all places, many will still do that.

That's not the thing they care the most about LMAO. They are already too bluepilled to sense their wrongs, let alone what their "partners" are doing, even then, bluepilled enough to always give benefit of the doubt and assume innocence, only until, when it's apparent that there is no way to deny what's so obviously been done, their low-t soy attitude keeps them from letting out any substantial consequense or measure. Their behaviour is never different than a few subsets, tbh. It's all shameful of course.:no::no::feelsugh::feelswhat:
The best thing we can do to fight back against the hoards of cucks is to make an uncucked organization, the reason why they ban based men from all normie social media is to prevent us from uniting, we have to do it on other platforms.
Exactly, and the icing on the cake is that even on incel sites of all places, many will still do that.
PM me their cucked comments when you see it and I'll take out the trash.

Men would rather side with women who are discriminating against incels, instead of incels who they hate for no reason other than their looks. What the fuck? I think a lot of these cucks are hardwired to white knight because it gets them female validation, even at the expense of shitting on ugly men
There´s a theory that explains that all men and women side with foids because they have the eggs. A tribe is more likely to survive in the long run with 100 foids and 10 men than 100 men and 10 foids.
Even skipping that those cucks had been taught to protect women since they are toddlers. A minority of them will change their take in the topic. Let alone if they are over 24 years old when views are harder to change than when you are below that age.

Last edited:
Sadly, Justus G. is among the count.

maybe its the coper in me but I believe as time continues to be against the average normie male, more men will come to join our plight. Hypergamy becoming the norm, women being more and more selective while still denying even the most basic of men eventually the limit will rise to become untenable.