Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can't believe it has been two weeks now. Honestly don't know where to go (metaphorically)

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
My life has been a blur since my dad called the cops. I honestly don't know how to go on. The sad thing is my parents will see this as a win. The last time I regressed so hard (and almost died) my dad said "It went so wwweeelll the last weeks", when I tried to talk about sth with him.

My parents are typical lumpenproletariat in multiple senses. I only suggested to buy normal sour cream instead of the three times as pricey one with added sugar. When my dad thought I left the room he mumbled: "I don't fucking care". (That's the general idea I always get from him). I kinda lost it then and threw my yoghurt and an angry but objective tirade at him. He started to insult me and as usual expected me to gtfo then, but I remained in his face saying: "I won't let you ignore reality anymore." He started screaming for the police then and also finally called them. Am I in the wrong here refusing to let my parents buy crap food and fetish crap products? "It is just 70 ct more, bro". It is always just 70ct jfl. You wouldn't burn after a week a 5 dollar bill either for the lulz. Also I don't care about individual cases. It is his whole basic attitude and how he disrespects easily 100% of what I say or just pretends to listen/care. For days afterwards I had to listen to him how marmelade has sugar as well lel. Apples and oranges, really. The difference is, I can dodge the marmelade easily and it is supposed to have sugar unlike sour cream wtf.

This arbitrary line they draw... After their logic really nothing matters. Might as well get a yoghurt thrown at you... Just disrespect. I dwell in my own shart and my dad is pouring money down the drain and refuses any change in his cooking behavior and that is just one issues here...

My parents literally did shit to help me in any way since the start of puberty and the day before yesterday I had to listen to my mom calling my shrink how they did so much. (Exactly just dumping me at four doctors, but over the course of 15 years, what she conveniently excluded). "We tried so much11!!!!." They really think autism is like some tiny cut that gets bandaided and you are ready to go again wtf. They exactly did zero otherwise. They also like to say, we are no psychologists, when I ask them to be more considerate and treat me decent.
@Atavistic Autist

Last edited:
Am I in the wrong here refusing to let my parents buy crap food and fetish crap products. "It is just 70 ct more bro". It is always just 70ct.

I do not get it. Why specifically German parents are like that?

So all of that just over some yoghurt.

I perfectly understand what you're saying. It's like normies can't actually analyze and think about things, neither can they grasp basic fucking concepts, especially parents cause they always think they're know better no matter if basic science proves them otherwise.

I don't understand. You had a fight with your parents because they didn't buy you less expensive yoghurt? Why would they do that?

I don't understand. You had a fight with your parents because they didn't buy you less expensive yoghurt? Why would they do that?
Nah cuz I told them to stop buying unhealthy food and brandshit in general. The yoghurt I was eating had nothing to do with the sour cream.

Muh freedomz and muh boomer pride/ego, I assume.

Nah cuz I told them to stop buying unhealthy food and brandshit in general. The yoghurt I was eating had nothing to do with the sour cream.

Muh freedomz and muh boomer pride/ego, I assume.
Why is this even an issue. Can't they just buy you the yoghurt that you want.

LMAO at reading this one more time, kek to the moon and back.

Why is this even an issue. Can't they just buy you the yoghurt that you want.
It's not about the sour cream. It is about their cooking and throwing money unnecessary out of the window while making minimum wage and not caring about anything since forever and while I am ill and scapegoated for everything.
LMAO at reading this one more time, kek to the moon and back.
Wdym?

It's not about the sour cream. It is about their cooking and throwing money unnecessary out of the window while making minimum wage and not caring about anything since forever and while I am ill and scapegoated for everything.

Wdym?
I get it. Your parents sound like they think they have done a lot. But doing a lot does not mean they understand their child.

He called the cops on you because you refused to eat less expensive yougurt? That escalated quickly.

He called the cops on you because you refused to eat less expensive yougurt? That escalated quickly.
I only suggested to buy normal sour cream instead of the three times as pricey one with added sugar.
Just think it is dumb to throw money down the drain, if you live in relative poverty anyway and if there is especially a cheaper, healthier and tastier alternative. I just don't like how they conveniently ignore me or disrespect me without second thought.

Last edited:
My life has been a blur since my dad called the cops. I honestly don't know how to go on. The sad thing is my parents will see this as a win. The last time I regressed so hard (and almost died) my dad said "It went so wwweeelll the last weeks", when I tried to talk about sth with him.

My parents are typical lumpenproletariat in multiple senses. I only suggested to buy normal sour cream instead of the three times as pricey one with added sugar. When my dad thought I left the room he mumbled: "I don't fucking care". (That's the general idea I always get from him). I kinda lost it then and threw my yoghurt and an angry but objective tirade at him. He started to insult me and as usual expected me to gtfo then, but I remained in his face saying: "I won't let you ignore reality anymore." He started screaming for the police then and also finally called them. Am I in the wrong here refusing to let my parents buy crap food and fetish crap products? "It is just 70 ct more, bro". It is always just 70ct jfl. You wouldn't burn after a week a 5 dollar bill either for the lulz. Also I don't care about individual cases. It is his whole basic attitude and how he disrespects easily 100% of what I say or just pretends to listen/care. For days afterwards I had to listen to him how marmelade has sugar as well lel. Apples and oranges, really. The difference is, I can dodge the marmelade easily and it is supposed to have sugar unlike sour cream wtf.

This arbitrary line they draw... After their logic really nothing matters. Might as well get a yoghurt thrown at you... Just disrespect. I dwell in my own shart and my dad is pouring money down the drain and refuses any change in his cooking behavior and that is just one issues here...

My parents literally did shit to help me in any way since the start of puberty and the day before yesterday I had to listen to my mom calling my shrink how they did so much. (Exactly just dumping me at four doctors, but over the course of 15 years, what she conveniently excluded). "We tried so much11!!!!." They really think autism is like some tiny cut that gets bandaided and you are ready to go again wtf. They exactly did zero otherwise. They also like to say, we are no psychologists, when I ask them to be more considerate and treat me decent.
@Atavistic Autist
modern fats want their sugar man, i wasn't able to get my brother to stop buying yogurt with added sugar

don't think it was worth the spergout

modern fats want their sugar man, i wasn't able to get my brother to stop buying yogurt with added sugar

don't think it was worth the spergout
It honestly wasn't ngl. I would have managed to stay calm without them bein totally careless in any regard. Just the final nail in the coffin in that moment. What can you do if they just ignore you. If it wouldn't have been the sour cream, it would have been the next thing. They honestly don't give a fuck. Not even about my dust mite allergy and breathing issues...

Last edited: