Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Can’t believe i fell for the clean shaven meme

Gymcel25

Gymcel25

Recruit
★★
I’d have to say about 80% of men out there today are rocking some sort of facial hair. There’s no reason not to. It makes your jawline look better and for me hides my subhuman filtrum. It’s also the only thing that seperates from foids besides penis, is the ability to grow facial hair. Feels good that even if sloots don’t find me attractive I can still mogged them in their presence by stroking my beard simply because i can and remind them we are the superior beings

Gymcel25

Facial hair hides a bad jawline. Clean shaven or stubble flaunts a good one.

I like being clean shaven sometimes, beards get very dirty.

I can't grow a beard, would if I could.

Even my facial hair is subhuman

Most underrated looksmax is minox it help fill my patches out

do not like face pubes

I'm always clean shaven, hate beards. Hate hair in general honestly, I try to shave everything except my arms, legs, and head. Beards just remind me of every weak-chinned soyboy trying to look more masculine, and that's not who I want to be.

I'm always clean shaven, hate beards. Hate hair in general honestly, I try to shave everything except my arms, legs, and head. Beards just remind me of every weak-chinned soyboy trying to look more masculine, and that's not who I want to be.
do you shave eyebrows, if so based

I wish I wasn't a beardcel. Beard is great for hiding your shitty jawline. It's over

Same. Wish never got any sort of facial hair.

Facial hair is uncomfortable.

I shaved before and it didn't change women's perception of me at all. :feelscry::feelsbadman:

I'm growing mine buddyboyo

JFL at anyone who thinks foids give a fuck about facial hair.

B O N E S

I agree OP I've been letting my beard grow out for a few weeks and it feels great.
JFL at anyone who thinks foids give a fuck about facial hair.

B O N E S
Everyone knows that already. I think it's just more of a personal style thing for incels and others.

cuck if u shave

I have beard, camgirls told me it looks like bush of pubes

My beard has always been shit, but I'm too lazy and unmotivated to shave so it stays.

this is the most facial hair I am capable of growing except half of that would be on my neck instead
it's over

I can't grow any facial hair at all despite being in my 20s

Beardmaxxed sand nigger here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back