Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't believe how bluepilled you guys are to still consider Lookism "Chadism"

Sleigher

Sleigher

• christmascel • cozycel • simulationcel •
★★
This is what the average Lookismer looks like in a group of COMPLETELY AVERAGE-LOOKING stylemaxxed 2017 normies.

IMG_7009.png

Just fucking LOL.

They look like healthy young men. What pisses me off about lookism is that they're not hopeless. I can't relate to threads like "NOT ENOUGH MATCHES ON TINDER! FUCKING SLUTS!!!" and "best gym strategy for increasing penis size" which is the average lookism thread. The reality of my situation is that I can't looksmax because my body looks fucked up. I guess I feel more at home in a forum with people who are generally rotting just like me. Lookism is more of a self-improvement forum for guys who aren't totally hopeless.

@theson

... Did you see that picture carefully?

One of those guys is a member of Lookism, can you guess who? Minimum IQ of 10 required.

Sleigher said:
@theson

... Did you see that picture carefully?

One of those guys is a member of Lookism, can you guess who? Minimum IQ of 10 required.
There's nothing wrong with that guy. I'd kill to look like him. You have no idea what I have to go through.

Cope. I've seen pics of a lot of users through PMs and some look insane, a few PSL 7+

Why does that photoshoped guy look so pissed?

LMAO look at the shoes of the short guy wtf
I am a manlet myself but that just unreal hahahaha

forevergymcelling said:
Cope. I've seen pics of a lot of users through PMs and some look insane, a few PSL 7+
6ft4 moderator is like psl 7-7.5 by looking at his instagram
I2DNDqr.png

0319992dd394245a5e45ed4d5bddee6d.png