Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CANT BEAT THE NEET (Mom threatened to kick me out)

How do you Neetbuxxmaxx?

Yes bro i get Autismbuxx

Remind me again how old are you? Did you go to college? What is your endgame plan here? I suppose you cant be neeting forever and with a huge gap in your resume its going to be over

Same thing with my dad. Got drunk everyday SINCE I WAS A BABY. Even got drunk on a fucking airplane but says my brother drinks too much. Btw he still gets drunk everyday

my siblings are like this. They used to always belittle me for not drinking/partying. Now they're washed so they try to act like I'm an alcoholic or something.

How do you Neetbuxxmaxx?
9289BAA3 6A50 4301 A8F1 66E0751B7C63

BASED
A
S
E
D

72 guests

NEET incel sons are karmic retribution for roastie single mother thottery
How do you Neetbuxxmaxx?
Usually autism, but not necessarily. I literally get neetbux for being so much of an antisocial hateful douchebag that I couldn't function in a normal work environment.

How do you Neetbuxxmaxx?
Disability.
Remind me again how old are you? Did you go to college? What is your endgame plan here? I suppose you cant be neeting forever and with a huge gap in your resume its going to be over
I'm 23. No college. I will NEET for life.
my siblings are like this. They used to always belittle me for not drinking/partying. Now they're washed so they try to act like I'm an alcoholic or something.
Exactly what a damn joke
NGL

Never began m8.

I'm perma NEET thanks to my autism and agoraphobia

Does your agoraphobia just exist or is it rooted in something? I dont have agoraphobia per se, but I do freak out when Im outside because I dont wanna be seen cause Im ugly, if I was good looking I wouldnt care, Id enjoy going out

I envy neetbuxers soo much, money is the only reason I left neetdom.

Does your agoraphobia just exist or is it rooted in something? I dont have agoraphobia per se, but I do freak out when Im outside because I dont wanna be seen cause Im ugly, if I was good looking I wouldnt care, Id enjoy going out
I was in a car crash that made it bad when I was like 15 or 16.

But new places in general trigger severe anxiety

Mom is pissed i drink so much and decided to play a power move when i went to get beer tonight (she partied with friends constantly until i was like 9 fucking hypocrite) ive seen her blackout drunk more times then i can count. But shes sober now so "alcohol bad, nobody else get have fun"

She said:
"If you bring alcohol into this fucking house again youre GONE. You understand me? NOT WELCOME BACK"

My responce:
"Then your bill will go unpaid because i account for about 30% of what you pay. Youll have to sell the house and youll have nobody to take care of you when youre old. l WILL drink if i want, mom. Im a goddamn adult"

Then i returned to my NEET cave.. safe and comfy...

You cant beat the NEET. The NEET with the heat.
Welcome to the club bro, but I am seriously running out of excuses to stay a NEET:cryfeels:

Mom is pissed i drink so much and decided to play a power move when i went to get beer tonight (she partied with friends constantly until i was like 9 fucking hypocrite) ive seen her blackout drunk more times then i can count. But shes sober now so "alcohol bad, nobody else get have fun"

She said:
"If you bring alcohol into this fucking house again youre GONE. You understand me? NOT WELCOME BACK"

My responce:
"Then your bill will go unpaid because i account for about 30% of what you pay. Youll have to sell the house and youll have nobody to take care of you when youre old. l WILL drink if i want, mom. Im a goddamn adult"

Then i returned to my NEET cave.. safe and comfy...

You cant beat the NEET. The NEET with the heat.
NEET is actually the best lifestyle one can have. I envy them!
Like in gonna let some hole tell me how to live my life.

GrandMaster Chess IQ. When parents charge you rent, you have so much more leverage over them than rent-free NEETs. Thank you for the lifefuel thread.

GrandMaster Chess IQ. When parents charge you rent, you have so much more leverage over them than rent-free NEETs. Thank you for the lifefuel thread.
Exactly. Before I had disability she had a lot of power over me. Not that I listened to her then either

based and neetpilled tbhngl

alpha af boyo, soon she will be wanting that dick. :feelsokman:

How do you pay 30% if you're neet?

Honestly If I made more money I would have somebody cool live with me..

I prefer living alone but if they are blackpilled it'd be pretty cool