Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can’t analytically read

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I’ve just about given up trying to read at this point. It’s all well and good reading for information but if you can’t read for understanding and wisdom you will never truly be a well read individual.

I wanted to learn to read properly, but I’m just reading words on a page rather than thinking about what I’m reading and grasping what the text is trying to tell me.

I’m done.

Nice to see you back.

Yeah, man. I can't read properly either. I can't concentrate long enough and I'm lowIQ to begin with

watch anime like i told u, retard

Same but you comprehension mog me to death.

Reading comprehension was the only thing that I really excelled at in school which is strange considering the fact I've been diagnosed with ADD.
Regardless, critical and analytical reading is a skill that you can work on and improve though.

Reading comprehension was the only thing that I really excelled at in school which is strange considering the fact I've been diagnosed with ADD.
Regardless, critical and analytical reading is a skill that you can work on and improve though.
I guess so. I haven’t done it since school.