Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel cannot even put my ass outiside without being a target for dipshits

socialrejection

socialrejection

Recruit
★★★★
It's getting almost fucking impossible I swear. I went outside to take a ride with my car just some hours ago (it was like 3-4AM, idk why in my piece of shit of a town shit weird shit always happen) so i was in the mood for a beer but everything else was closed so i went for a 24/7 automatic machine. When i parked my car there were 10 dumb fucks(or more, didn't really count) who started insulting me for no reason. I knew it was gonna end bad for me if I reacted so i went back to my car, and I sped off i insulted them too. Damn. That went downhill af. One of these bitches started to chase me (on foot, tf u gonna do bitch? I'm in a car) But it wasn't enough cause I wanted to see how far they would come. So i came like 5 times again in the same spot and I swear, okay that this can be my fault as I could've just go away but idk i just hate these bitches in group. About like the third time i went in that shitty neighboorhoud they started to throw fucking rocks at me (i was in the car) ffs, at one point there was no one in the streets, i don't even know from where they threw me those since i only heard the noise of rocks smashing but I didn't see anyone. After this they started to chase me on fucking mopeds. Wasn't too hard to lose them in my car though. Tho i would be lying if I told you my heart wasn't racing af when this happened(and not in a good way, i already have very bad tachycardia) fuck i hate this piece of shit of a town. I need to gtfo as soon as possible otherwise roping is the only solution. To cope i would say that it felt like claude from gta3(where you can't even go in certain areas cause they recognize your car and blast you) but holy shit this is getting too much. For fucks sake i just wanted to get a drink i have no joys whatsoever and i cant even do this anymore. I also have nobody to talk to about this and i wanted to share so whatever you can ignore or read, in the end i'm just venting... i need something good fast cause I can't keep this bs anymore... i swear even one good thing would be enough.

Last edited:
It's getting almost fucking impossible I swear. I went outside to take a ride with my car just some hours ago (it was like 3-4AM, idk why in my piece of shit of a town shit weird shit always happen) so i was in the mood for a beer but everything else was closed so i went for a 24/7 automatic machine. When i parked my car there were 10 dumb fucks(or more, didn't really count) who started insulting me for no reason. I knew it was gonna end bad for me if I reacted so i went back to my car, and I sped off i insulted them too. Damn. That went downhill af. One of these bitches started to chase me (on foot, tf u gonna do bitch? I'm in a car) But it wasn't enough cause I wanted to see how far they would come. So i came like 5 times again in the same spot and I swear, okay that this can be my fault as I could've just go away but idk i just hate these bitches in group. About like the third time i went in that shitty neighboorhoud they started to throw fucking rocks at me (i was in the car) ffs, at one point there was no one in the streets, i don't even know from where they threw me those since i only heard the noise of rocks smashing but I didn't see anyone. After this they started to chase me on fucking mopeds. Wasn't too hard to lose them in my car though. Tho i would be lying if I told you my heart wasn't racing af when this happened(and not in a good way, i already have very bad tachycardia) fuck i hate this piece of shit of a town. I need to gtfo as soon as possible otherwise roping is the only solution. To cope i would say that it felt like claude from gta3(where you can't even go in certain areas cause they recognize your car and blast you) but holy shit this is getting too much. For fucks sake i just wanted to get a drink i have no joys whatsoever and i cant even do this anymore. I also have nobody to talk to about this and i wanted to share so whatever you can ignore or read, in the end i'm just venting... i need something good fast cause I can't keep this bs anymore... i swear even one good thing would be enough.
i feel ya but dont let your anger get the best of you
it doesnt work out for us but then again what do we have to lose:feelscry:

pretty funny story tho ngl lol
just buy your beer in the morning stock up

They were niggas ? Do you live in the ghetto ?

cope i would say that it felt like claude from gta3(where you can't even go in certain areas cause they recognize your car and blast you)
The shotgun of the mafia making your car explode on the spot

They were niggas ? Do you live in the ghetto ?

The shotgun of the mafia making your car explode on the spot
no, i didn't see them all but those I saw were all local scum, btw it's not a ghetto like those in USA but it's the worst area in southern italy populated by monkeys :feelsrope:

no, i didn't see them all but those I saw were all local scum, btw it's not a ghetto like those in USA but it's the worst area in southern italy populated by monkeys :feelsrope:
Being surrounded by assholes is suifuel. Even when people dont act on it, i can easily feel evil on a subatomic level :dafuckfeels: