Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Cannot Cope With Sudden Turns In Looks

Waylan

Waylan

Recruit
★★
For the first 13 years of my life I had a relatively normal face. Not anything special but my facial features were pretty solid and not demeaning in any way. Then after 13 my jaw slowly became recessed. Some believe it to be a combination of an overbite and bad neck posture. Now, I can't stop thinking about it.

Tbh, it is making pretty depressed. To know that I could have prevented this really eats at me. I wanna have it fixed and I've been told that there's multiple ways to do it but I'm looking at over $4000-$8000 worth of procedures. For someone like me who can only earn minimum wage, that is going to seriously fuck me in the ass.

I'm no going to give any pictures but it's really bad. I literally have the jawline of a black man. Everything recedes below my cheekbones, coupled that with an overlapping upper lip, excess fat near the cheekbones and a double chin. Thankfully, the rest of my features are still in tact. I've been told that recessed chins normally come with droopy eyes, a crooked nose, thin face, etc.

But yeah I just can't stop thinking about it. Anyone else get randomly fucked by the gene pool?

I refuse to get surgery
i'm gonna be chad and accept my inceldom like a man :incel:

Tbh, it is making pretty depressed. To know that I could have prevented this really eats at me. I
St. BlackOps had other plans for you

I looked decent as a child, but by the time I got in Middle School, I looked below average. I also look low T and in my current and past photos. :feelsrope: