Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR cannabis will never betray me

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
cannabis will never hurt me. cannabis will never ignore me or say hurtful things. cannabis will only bring me joy in this rotten world

It will also fry your brain and make you a dumb dumb pothead

It's 100% natural. 420 LEGALIZE

I think without weed you would have went ER a long time ago tbhngl

legalize now.

Weed is good. I live that smoke ‘n post lifestyle :feelzez:

Acid and shrooms are better but I don’t do those too often. Maybe once every couple of weeks.

Weed is good. I live that smoke ‘n post lifestyle :feelzez:

Acid and shrooms are better but I don’t do those too often. Maybe once every couple of weeks.
i want to grow shrooms bad still in early research phase. I have some dmt but it's too scary and too many fkn people in my house right now

what if your dealer gets stabbed and u end up getting bad quality?

i like doing lsd and heroin (not simultaneously)

i see it as the yin and yang

SMOKE WEEEEEEEEEEED BRAH

doing drugs is low T.face your suffering like a man when sober

The natural argument for weed legalization is retarded tbh. It should be legal tho but only for ugly propel tbhbtbh :feelsthink:

Just lol @ not smoking weed to cope

Weed is good and one of the best copes but it just gets so repetitive after a while

I have arrhythmia due to my alcoholism. Sometimes weed makes me feel like my heart is going to explode.

However doing both seems to work nice

I have arrhythmia due to my alcoholism. Sometimes weed makes me feel like my heart is going to explode.

However doing both seems to work nice
brutal. i would hate to have a heart problem cant do psychs

brutal. i would hate to have a heart problem cant do psychs
It's one of the worst pains I've felt. Sometimes my heart feels like it pops out of its place. And the paranoia caused by weed isn't helping the situation.
But as a professional alcoholic, alcohol really blends well with weed as it calms me down

Oh and the next day my heart beats normal but I can feel it didn't like the weed

Tried it once and got a panic attack. Not even cannabis can cure me :feelsbadman:

depends on your drug. weed is low t indeed.
Why? phytoestrogens? Perhaps, yes.
Pills and powders are worse I'd venture to say though. All the shit they cut em with and what some can do to your ability to get an erection. Not good.
Of course alcohol is the lowest T drug there is. It's been proven scientifically.

Why? phytoestrogens? Perhaps, yes.
Pills and powders are worse I'd venture to say though. All the shit they cut em with and what some can do to your ability to get an erection. Not good.
Of course alcohol is the lowest T drug there is. It's been proven scientifically.
I'd say pills and powder (uppers) are less dangerous than getting drunk 2 times a week if you secure at least somewhat quality.

You buy that cannabis from normie sex havers. You pay them for it. They are your masters

Drugs never abandon nor reject you.

Wish I knew how to get some.

highest iq post in the history of this site