Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Canadians are raising up to Justin Clowndeau

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I was literally watching a video on youtube when I seen this ad for this website. When I clicked on it, the site says that Justin Clowndeau is a phony, JFL! I'm probably gonna vote for him not to get re-elected.

"WhO kNeW tHaT jUsTiN tRuDeAu Is A lYiNg PoLiTiCiAn!!!!"

https://www.canadaproud.org/

They also call themselves Ontario Proud, major kek and lifefuel for me. Fuck Justin Clowndeau.

"Canada Proud is a grassroots group of Canadians working to defeat Justin Trudeau.
As prime minister, Trudeau has let our country down. He broke his promise to veterans while rewarding convicted terrorist Omar Khadr.
He rammed through a carbon tax that makes gas, groceries and home heating more expensive. It's a tax that punishes ordinary working Canadians while doing nothing to actually help the environment.
Trudeau declared himself a "feminist" only to throw Jody Wilson-Raybould under the bus. Instead of standing up for everyday Canadians, Trudeau is fighting for corrupt companies like SNC-Lavalin.
Trudeau told us “Canada is back” but all he’s managed to do is embarrass us on the world stage.
Everything about Justin Trudeau is fake. He's betrayed every person who ever believed in him.
Canada Proud is using the power of social media to hold Trudeau and his Liberals accountable. Millions of Canadians are already seeing our content each week.
Together, we can make Justin Trudeau a one term PM."

Last edited:
Its mostly women that voted for that cuck

A grinning trust fund globalist who just can't wait to get on his hands and knees and apologize for shit done to poor oppwessed minorities from 100+ years ago. The more he grovels, the higher the dopamine rush.