Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Canadian thot who allegedly "invented" the incel movement is throwing a tantrum about us having "hijacked" it

• Thread starter RodgersSecondAdvent
  • Start date
I thought caamib invented the term but then again he disavowed us too. (he is even a fakecel when you think of it)

that's like saying a white man created the consept of being black. I mean he coined the term

Can always count on foids to be looking for as much attention as possible. Stupid bitch

Great, she can have incel. I made truecel and share it with the community. Yeah, comparing it to nuclear fission, JFL.

jfl, this bitch thinks men being denied sex as a concept didn't exist before she "made up a word", incel is just a part of being male

https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success

Once upon a time, 4,000 to 8,000 years after humanity invented agriculture, something very strange happened to human reproduction. Across the globe, for every 17 women who were reproducing, passing on genes that are still around today—only one man did the same.

also females can't be incels, she had about as much claim to the lifestyle as rachel dolezal claiming to be black

never heard or seen this cunt referenced anywhere

The whore should be crucified in the name of the blackpill. Nice to see you back by the way.

"It feels like being the scientist who figured out nuclear fission and then discovers it’s being used as a weapon for war.”"
The egotistical delusions of grandeur are strong in this one

HAHA fucking bitch, probably made it ot spite us! WEll look how that turned out you fucking cunt! :D

I bet she stole it from someone else

Hope she sees these responses. :)

LOL, yeah we've reached the point where femshits have realized "wait a minute, there's a space I'm not allowed!?!?!?! RRREEEEEEE WORSHIP MY PUSSY!!"

LOL, yeah we've reached the point where femshits have realized "wait a minute, there's a space I'm not allowed!?!?!?! RRREEEEEEE WORSHIP MY PUSSY!!"

Where is the evidence to support her stupid claims? Dumb bitch I hope she dies

>Makes movement for lonely ugly guys to get beta orbiters
>Gets mad when incels turn to the blackpill

Some of the fault, in their eyes, is with attractive men who have sex with too many women – “We need to do something about the polygamy problem,” said the Incelcast, an astonishing three-hour podcast about the Toronto attack – but, of course, the main problem is women themselves, who become foes as people, but also as a political entity. There is a lot of discussion about how best to punish them, with mass rape fantasies and threads on how to follow women without getting arrested, just for the thrill of having them notice you. Feminism is held responsible for a dude who can’t get laid, and birth control is said to have caused “women to date only Chads. It causes all sorts of negative social ramifications”.
@jackbud @Mahlo

LMAO, you made it guys. Don your best tuxes for your Fox News interview.

“It feels like being the scientist who figured out nuclear fission and then discovers it’s being used as a weapon for war.”

Is she serious? LMAOOOO

I can also claim that word was coined by me, fucking validation seeking lying whore.

The incel movement was invented by women not having sex with their looksmatch

Its not a movement, its an involuntary lifestyle

The incel movement was invented by women not having sex with their looksmatch

Its not a movement, its an involuntary lifestyle
Femoid "incels" won't even settle for their looksmatch.

just fucking lol at all of the normies and sluts who probably didnt realise a dumb ass femoid started the "incel movement", even tho dumb bitch shouldnt have started it because women cant be incel.

Fucking dumb cunts, u made us to what we are today and now you have to deal with our subhumanity, with followed blackpills.

She probably rejected all 5/10s

Lmao :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Femoids being femoids. "Look at me, teehee"

"It feels like being the scientist who figured out nuclear fission and then discovers it’s being used as a weapon for war.”"

Theres only one proper reaction to this:

giphy.gif

I thought caamib invented the term but then again he disavowed us too. (he is even a fakecel when you think of it)
And why did you think I invented it, despite you having no evidence? Because you read idiotic ramblings from morons all across the internet. Much like their claims they have my "name" or whatever other nuttery they come up with.

I haven't disowned the term incels. I have disowned the crazy, sick culture that developed around Sluthate/Lookism and kidnapped the term. I am not a fakecel, since I don't even claim to be a celibate.

You should read reputable sources more and ramble less. I wasn't even 10 years old when that woman invented that term.

Women are behind electricity, water and light too

She didn't do shit. Even if she did invent it, it's the community that owns the name. If she is that upset why doesn't she create her own type of incel site instead of crying about it.

It's safe to say that she doesn't know what she is talking about and somehow thinks she invented it which she most likely didn't.

And what, does lat bloomer for her mean 18? come on.

Last edited:
And why did you think I invented it, despite you having no evidence? Because you read idiotic ramblings from morons all across the internet. Much like their claims they have my "name" or whatever other nuttery they come up with.

I haven't disowned the term incels. I have disowned the crazy, sick culture that developed around Sluthate/Lookism and kidnapped the term. I am not a fakecel, since I don't even claim to be a celibate.

You should read reputable sources more and ramble less. I wasn't even 10 years old when that woman invented that term.
I read it from this blog.

I didn't say you disowmned the term incel but this forum incels.is:
brainless cultism/lookism on places like Incels.me or Sluthate

Fakecel/volcel because that's the impression I get from this:
I basically had no contact with women until I was around 18. No kisses, nothing. I had my first kiss around late 2006, and kissed some more girls later on but this was all pretty insignificant.

and this:
The first extremely significant event of my life regarding women happened in 2007-2008, regarding a woman I called “The Fatal One”. This was a girl who I met on some dating app and who was extremely aggressive regarding her attraction to me, basically wanting a relationship and sex.

Aren't you the REAL realcaamib?
As far as for you 'inventing' the term incel, I have no idea where I got that from, just that the first time I heard the term was on that blog and that was way before r/incels which I wasn't a member of. I estimate I started following that blog about 2-3 years ago but I can't remember exactly.

Last edited: