Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "Canadian report aims to help social workers prevent incels from turning to violence"

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
'U of A political science students analyze surveys of “involuntary celibates” to help mental health professionals gain understanding, build trust and offer social support.'

'Two political science students at the University of Alberta have written a background report to help social workers, psychologists and other practitioners prevent involuntary celibates, or "incels," from turning to violence.'

Link to the report itself. It's from May 2020, so might already be posted on the forum already.

Last edited:
You know what would be useful?

A) providing free stuff for incels to help them cope
B) making prostitution free
C) making surgeries free
D) teaching parents about hormones

We don't need the government's cope of "Muh therapy"

We actually need sex. That's all.

They wont stop another Minassian i can assure you that.
Canada is so fucking cucked btw.

They wont stop another Minassian i can assure you that.
Canada is so fucking cucked btw.
minassian was a false flag anyway

decent chance ER also was

Tf is a psychologist going to do for my basic human need for affection and sex?

Unless its giving us sex and relationships they're talking about there the shootings and violence of the ERcels wont stop.

Lets make a report to stop africans from starving

Its literally of the most important and basic human needs cucknada, unless youre planning to find those guys gfs no amount of talking to them will fix anything if they will still go to sleep alone

Social workers gonna act as state sanctioned gfs?

You know what would be useful?

A) providing free stuff for incels to help them cope
B) making prostitution free
C) making surgeries free
D) teaching parents about hormones

We don't need the government's cope of "Muh therapy"

We actually need sex. That's all.
This, but they simply want to pacify us not actually relieve our suffering.

Social workers gonna act as state sanctioned gfs?

They are gonna give you all the advice IT gives you. Join a club, take a shower, buy new clothes, get a hobby, anything to focus you on things other than your inceldom. They will be handsomely paid to do this.

Remember that these psychiatric and social workers essentially have the same function as the the police: to prevent people from disturbing public order, liberal democracy as they define it and legal property relations. Police does this with physical force and hard coercion, the therapeutic arm of the state does this via counseling and soft coercion. None of aforementioned groups is gonna help you unconditionally, it's always on their terms.

This, but they simply want to pacify us not actually relieve our suffering.

'This, so much this!' :soy:

Last edited:
All my problems stem from me being an ugly male. Unless that can be changed nothing can help me.

Fairs to them for at least trying tho. But then again it's that they are specifically trying to stop us from turning to violence. Not actually helping us with our mental health.

Article was made just make us look bad and make it seem that all incels our violent when there's literally been 2 attacks if they weren't psyops.

Link to the report itself. It's from May 2020, so might already be posted on the forum already.
" Subsequent analyses have added more nuance and suggested that while ethnicity and race are frequently discussed topics on the forum, the tone of the discussions focused more on “which race has more Incels and which race has more (dis)loyal women” (Jacki et. al, 2015, 11) "

Jfl :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back