Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Canadian police adding incels to terrorism awareness guide

K

KFT

Officer
★★★★

The RCMP is preparing to add incels to its terrorism awareness guide, Global News has learned.
In a statement, the police force said it categorized incel attacks as a form of violent extremism.
It also said it was in the process of amending its Terrorism and Violent Extremism Awareness Guide, which currently makes no mention of incels.
“The guide is currently being updated and will very likely include mention of incel as an example of ideologically motivated violent extremism,” the RCMP statement said.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Written by Moonshot CVE, the guide said incels were a public safety threat and described the men involved in the “incel ecosystem” as “angry, isolated, depressed and often suicidal.”
“It is also clear to anyone who spends time in these communities—where both suicidal ideation and suicide itself are rampant—incels also pose a significant threat to themselves,” it said.
The Toronto Police Service, meanwhile, said incels were part of its Countering Violent Extremism training “so that our officers can be informed and aware.”
:feelshaha:

Well ,boys, how does it feel to be a part of a global terrorist organization ? :feelsclown::feelsahh:

Neat, when do we get our Incelistani caliphate and caches of military-grade equipment sent to us by the CIA?

Well ,boys, how does it feel to be a part of a global terrorist organization ? :feelsclown::feelsahh:
I thought harold covington and the northwest front was gonna get me put on a government terrorist list not some fucking autistic male celibate forum

yeah nigga we be getting famous

ny imaginary yandere kitsune gf threatens me a lot more than I do to myself or to anyone

Last edited:
sorry i was born ugly and treated like shit for it

Lonely virgins are now terrorists but Omar Khadr got 10million$
I HATE CUCKANADA

@pp183 You jihadi

Not having sex = terrorist

This is how much sex matters buddy boyos
full

How’s this gona work if police are defunded

Can normies even trust their governments with examples like this? It seem's that the government doesn't work for the regular people (normies) but for (((others))).

getting scary to be ugly in cuckcanada, will they start hunting down ugly men and put us in gulag

getting scary to be ugly in cuckcanada, will they start hunting down ugly men and put us in gulag
I'm kind of scared ngl because I'm in canada. Maybe I will be taken to a brainwashing camp

“It is also clear to anyone who spends time in these communities—where both suicidal ideation and suicide itself are rampant—incels also pose a significant threat to themselves,” it said.
So let's label them as terrorists, this will surely help

We are so dangerous people

Literally one step away from Concentration and Brainwashing Camps for Virgins.

Can't wait for them to outlaw being ugly. Mandatory masks for ugly Males. Modern Men have it worse than Jews in Nazi Germany. 100% Fact.

I mean how bad must society get before it addresses the obvious corpse stench feminism gives off? Feminism is just eugenics by a different name.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back