Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Canadian MAID(Suicide) committee recommends allowing minors and retards to rope if they wish

tons of poorfags will rope too. this leading to a labor shortage and wage growth. extremely based. every nation needs legalzed suicide and needs to encourage it

Absolutely based, I can't wait to have Futurama-style suicide booths to thin the herd. We should try to motivate more elderly people to rope so they won't take our medical resources from us.

Based. Suicide should be a readily available option to those with shit lives. Not every life is worth living.
yup disgusting right wingers hating on this based policy. Imagine how many ethnic trucels will be able to die peacefully and avoid wageslavery due to this blessed law

tons of poorfags will rope too. this leading to a labor shortage and wage growth. extremely based. every nation needs legalzed suicide and needs to encourage it

Wow, absolutely based. Financial troubles should be a good reason for state assisted suicide, combine that with the abolition of welfare and you'll see a better world.

idk why normies are against

Make any positive mention of it and then they all come after you and ridicule.

idk why normies are against

Make any positive mention of it and then they all come after you and ridicule.
indeed these normscum should be gassed. They don't want to let trucels rope in peace. They should be forced to rope

So now incels can bully normies and foids into committing suicide

End medical aid to the boomers and livestream their mass roping

Any law that kills of the population without it negatively effecting people's live should be allowed, this includes abortion. We have too many people on earth, we don't need more people who will live shit lives anyway. This is why China's 1-child policy is gigabased. More countries need to adopt the 1-child policy as well to keep the population in check.
yup with climate change, inflation and AI we will need fewer and fewer humans. And encouraging roping and forced abortions are the way to go

There also should be a law that parents can't have a say, because my helicopter shitskin parents are the guardians of my hell life
yup no one should be able to stop the roping

This is why most of modern medicine is bs, 95% of it exists to keep boomers and terminally ill alive as long as possible instead of trying to keep people healthy
They are parasitically draining the money from the young generation so they can spend another 20 years dissing about how hard their life was when they owned homes at 25

I would never kill myself but I would never decide to be born either.

indeed these normscum should be gassed. They don't want to let trucels rope in peace. They should be forced to rope
Evil cunts want prolonged suffering & without bottom of the pile ppl to pile on top of & ridicule they fear they'll be nearer that bottom than before. These fucks pretend they're moral & upstanding but there is always an angle.

I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, I feel like euthanasia indirectly strengthens existing power structures. It's literally "if you're strong you live if you're weak you die". People who are beneficiaries of the power structures, like richfags or attractive males or foids aren't the ones euthanizing themselves. It'll be the ones disenfranchised by our society. Because really most people's depression is caused by society preventing them from self actualizing (getting a girlfriend).

On the other hand, I hope it kills a shit ton of people jfl. Probably some normies will be collateral damage or they will kill people who mog me so fuck em.

i like how kids can consent to an hero but not to have sex

All the Atheists creaming their pants on a killing yourself thread :feelsugh:

Not sure how I feel about it. I think its great that there's euthanasia for people who genuinely need it, but then again the fact that they are also giving euthanasia to old veterans etc makes it seem like they just want to kill off the people who don't produce enough good and pay enough taxes. Fuck the government

Okay this is the first time my country has been based in awhile.

Not sure how I feel about it. I think its great that there's euthanasia for people who genuinely need it, but then again the fact that they are also giving euthanasia to old veterans etc makes it seem like they just want to kill off the people who don't produce enough good and pay enough taxes. Fuck the government
government is based for encouraging those boomer leeches to rope

All the Atheists creaming their pants on a killing yourself thread :feelsugh:
Trucels shouldn't give up to this fad, you're only benefitting the higher-ups of society and continuing the status quo JFL this is so fucking cucked

Evil cunts want prolonged suffering & without bottom of the pile ppl to pile on top of & ridicule they fear they'll be nearer that bottom than before. These fucks pretend they're moral & upstanding but there is always an angle.
its a shitter world " , you either shit on others or get shitted on instead .

Being Morally correct / forward , is a hinderance at this Point and in this World.

Any law that kills of the population without it negatively effecting people's live should be allowed, this includes abortion. We have too many people on earth, we don't need more people who will live shit lives anyway. This is why China's 1-child policy is gigabased. More countries need to adopt the 1-child policy as well to keep the population in check.
There is no overpopulation in Europe, in fact in most western countries the population is shrinking. Overpopulation is an Issue in Africa and parts of Asia

When you know the healthcare crises is only going to get worse

I wonder how long before they build sui booths

Ok...I'll let it go.

0089-019.png

Abortion and assisted suicide should be only illegal for white people. We need them the most.

i don't like the idea of suicide because you should at least take revenge against other minecraft players before you go but based for at least not going the muh children route and actually giving equal rights to minors for once, although if anything it goes to show just how desperate the canadian government is to demographically and economically control its population if they are willing to go so far as break the taboo when it comes that facet of the law

Guess I'm the only who thinks this isn't based, but sick actually...

These people created current society and it's problems, and their solution for them is going Nazi and you're all happy and jumping for joy...

I'm sure the Jews were also doing the same, smiling and dancing while being sent to the gas chambers....

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back