Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Canadian Jewish elite via CBC forced Egg White to retire from Rap Music

W

Weston404

Banned
-
Watching the documentary by the CBC Fifth Estate brought up some concerns in how aspiring rapper Egg White was smeared and treated as a Pariah by the Canadian media.

But, The Canadian mainstream media, owned mainly by Jews, would exalt "thuggish" rappers such as Drake, a half-Jew mulatto, though Drake and Egg White are rappers.

Egg White has ghosted from his rap career, because the Jew and the establishment doesn't want him to rise as a star.

Roosh V mentioned that the Jewish elite selects those who becomes famous.

If Egg White promoted homosexuality and feminism, he would be famous and a millionaire by now. But Egg white mocks thots and Stacys, and that was why the Canadian media, supported by Jewish backing, went after Egg White.

It's funny how the Jewish elite fears an autistic white man who raps in a closet. Drake views Egg White as a competitor though Drake is a millionaire because of Jewish ethnocentrism and mainstream media support. Toronto womyn love Drake even if Drake rapes them.

Again with the Jews. For incels there are two kinds of people: those who can get sex and those who can't. If any other criteria matters to you (race, religion, ethnicity) you're a fakecel and don't belong here. Please fuck off to Stormfront and stop trying to recruit us into your retarded race war. I would sooner kill a thousand white sexhavers than even mildly inconvenience a black Jewish incel (I'm sure there are some).

(((media)))

Jfl if you live in canada.

Again with the Jews. For incels there are two kinds of people: those who can get sex and those who can't. If any other criteria matters to you (race, religion, ethnicity) you're a fakecel and don't belong here. Please fuck off to Stormfront and stop trying to recruit us into your retarded race war. I would sooner kill a thousand white sexhavers than even mildly inconvenience a black Jewish incel (I'm sure there are some).
Fucking based mate.
Also these Stormercels forget the inconvenient fact that those big bad joos won't push for trannyism and sexual degeneracy if not for non-jews lining up to buy it.Blaming jews for degeneracy is like blaming gun stores for mass shootings

Propaganda...

lol @ living in Canada. It's an open air freezer with overpriced everything, high taxes, rapefugee floods and a cucknadian prime minister whose wife is probably a beard (and his kids' someone else's)

Fucking based mate.
Also these Stormercels forget the inconvenient fact that those big bad joos won't push for trannyism and sexual degeneracy if not for non-jews lining up to buy it.Blaming jews for degeneracy is like blaming gun stores for mass shootings
JFL at kikes trying to say they don't promote degeneracy. :lul:

Fucking based mate.
tbh, most whites are scum. Either we stop pointing fingers and owe up to the fact that there is something fundamentally wrong with us, or we proceed with the usual finger pointing hoping the universe will magically drop us a solution from the sky, while going extinct

Is it a JIDF meeting?

Kikes control everything. If they don’t like you then your career is over.

Nuke Canada. Hell, we'll need lots of nukes.

maybe he should change his name to egg black

niggers (this is ok):

we gon kill all yall white crackazz we gon be rapin pillaging and shooting your block

white (this is not ok)
running through these hoes like im alek minassian

John Lennon: "Show business is just an extension of the Jewish religion".

John Lennon: "Show business is just an extension of the Jewish religion".
Lennon said that? Damn. Didn’t know he was that based tbh.

To be fair he did say that the beatles were more popular than Jesus which was about the ballsiest thing you could say back then.

just JFL at living in cuck hole cuckanada. I feel sorry for egg white

If eggy had done a song mocking how white people have smaller dicks than black people, he'd be a millionaire by now (lil dicky).

Good goy

The Jews have a way to claim that I'm a white Hispanicel, sorta like how George Zimmerman was a white Hispanic who murdered Lil Tyrone Trayvon Martin in cold blood. Fucking Jews!

Damn,I loved eggman's music. :(