Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Canadian Foids III: Teehee, Let's Just Try One (But It's Chad So Incels Our Age Get None)

Cashyfon

Cashyfon

Use Tor, boyos.
★★
Not a full on personal story, but rather a couple of observations I made. There's this girl, S, who goes to the same church as I do. After meeting her and finding out who she was, I checked her out on social media, and I noticed this chad looking ass she was taking pics with.

While morality still existed within S, I knew any incel her age (she was in her mid-20s by now and I had little interest, this was early into the four months of J's little adventure) had no chance.

Another girl, M (another church girl, also mid-20s), goes after this tall gigachad and ends up having a kid. Gigachad's sister goes after another chad. Again, little interest in them, plus some morality remains intact, but just an observation.

Even in Canada, when they aren't leading you on, they're still going after chads. It's over for <8/10s.

"muh trad christian women" lmfao those church girls are sucking off chad and eating his cum at this very moment

"muh trad christian women" lmfao those church girls are sucking off chad and eating his cum at this very moment
I'll give these ones credit for sticking with one chad rather than chad-hopping

I'll give these ones credit for sticking with one chad rather than chad-hopping
even in the fucking patriarchy chad could manage to cuck us all somehow its OVER

I know first hand church girls are mainly whores in denial

I know first hand church girls are mainly whores in denial
Generally yes, but for a strange reason, not these ones in particular. J from the first leaf-foid thread is a bit of a whore tho

Yea bro you speak the truth.

Canada is hell for incels

They've replaced Jesus with chad.
Instead of eating bread and wine for Jesus, they will drink chads cum and eat his ass gor chad

Political compass = forced meme

sub8 = forced meme

Teehee Gurl don't let dem silly inzels tell you you are not worth chad, u r a queen don't settle for some loser yass gurl slaaaay <3