Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Canadian ex-chad sentenced to DEATH by china for drug smuggling

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
MASSIVE LIFEFUEL FOR RICECELS
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/14/asia/china-canadian-drugs-death-sentence-intl/index.html

Beijing (CNN)A Canadian citizen in China has been sentenced to death after a court convicted him of drug smuggling on Monday, a move likely to further inflame tensions between Ottawa and Beijing.

The Dalian Intermediate People's Court in northeastern China said Robert Lloyd Schellenberg was given a death sentence based on the nature and severity of his crime and in accordance with the Chinese criminal code
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau criticized the ruling, which comes as relations have strained between the two countries following the arrest of a senior executive from the Chinese tech firm Huawei in Vancouver last month.

According to the court, Schellenberg was dispatched to Dalian by drug traffickers in November 2014 to orchestrate the smuggling of more than 222 kilograms (489.4 pounds) of methamphetamine from the Chinese port city to Australia.

Shellen(((berg))) back when he was chad, this is the picture they're pushing lmao

vs him now

agepill is fucking brutal

inb4 ritalincel

>le fake news

Last edited:
That's not Chad.

Fucking based chinks. Payback for the Huawei drama.

Based Chinese.

He is white so he is Chad in China. Based ricecels

Where the fuck do you live? I see plenty of guys who mog him into oblivion on a daily basis.
he just has a little fat on his face, this lad is genetically blessed and was 100% slaying in china

he just has a little fat on his face, this lad is genetically blessed and was 100% slaying in china
No way, he's average. He probably did slay in China, but now he's getting slayed. :feelsokman:

“Chad” :feelsgah:

This forum has incredibly low standards. JFL.

Also, CNN = fake news

It never began for Chadcels.

How are Somali-Chinese relations?
personally I'm on good terms with asians, i always got along with them well.

on political terms, we're an african country so there's obvious investment. being near the red sea and coastline mogging our neighbours helps a lot, although a lot of people are skeptical about their investment

personally I'm on good terms with asians, i always got along with them well.

on political terms, we're an african country so there's obvious investment. being near the red sea and coastline mogging our neighbours helps a lot, although a lot of people are skeptical about their investment
I barely know any Asians in real life. I had an Asian girl in my class but we never talked to each other, she always looked scared of me somehow.

I suppose people have low standards.

I barely know any Asians in real life. I had an Asian girl in my class but we never talked to each other, she always looked scared of me somehow.
why are asians always in english speaking new world countries but never europe?? is it because we have more land for them to buy up?

Holy shit look at that dudes hairline

Say what you want about him not being Chad, he’s probably at least 95th percentile for looks in Canada.

Just dress better bro :feelskek:

BASED RICECELS

That guy is normie tier. He was never Chad.

He is not Chad but I am sure he proved as an example of JBW in Asia theory so he still deserved it. It would be hard to believe that he did all that illegal shit and still be an incel in China all alone. I won't believe that. I am sure he had a lot of foids in his illegal drug circle fighting each other to fuck a white man with Canada passport and huge amount of money.

China is the lesser evil. America would send democracy and Canada would turn every woman there into feminists and trannys.

Haha as if anyone gives a fuck what Canada thinks. Justin Trudeau is probably the biggest meme president out there.

he would be a top tier normie in my country, but still life fuel

Fuck china evil country

But good job hanging this cunt

Lol btfo. Get fucked NW0 faggot.

All canadians should be executed tbh

just because he is White he is not chad

Trudeau trying to protect a criminal JFL

Not a chad but probably a major :soy:.
Based chinks taking out the trash

i know you live in the netherlands, thats why i asked you
I see. Well, there's Asians here but in much lower numbers. Europeans wouldn't sell their land unlike Africans would.

I'm in Asia (local born) and there's incels in the country (as in every nation) so

Well I was referring to the gentlemen in the OP, not you specifically or other civilians.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back