Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Canada's state run media has turned their textual hit piece into an audiovisual docudrama on incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 4804
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4804

Self-banned
-
https://www.cbc.ca/fifth/episodes/2018-2019/the-lone-wolf

Apparently the real reason why Eggman went silent was due to being contacted by a bunch of cuck reporters who weren't even in his own country. What a meme.

I'm officially considered a right wing extremist in my own country lmfao, so I'm definitely going to get arrested + gagged. The CBC in Canada typically announces what is about to become official government policy like the People's Daily in China, so watch out everyone.

@Grotesque at 2:20

they're going for white incels cuz they're easy targets and easy to blame all of violent crime on

Lol Eggy becoming famous.

Fuck Canada tho, worst country on earth to live in if you're a man, most of these hit pieces usually come out of Canada I've noticed. The feminist borg that runs that country is on a mission to shit on us.

I didn't realize that there was a group of people studying us.

:LMAO @ grotesquesubhuman's snippet of when he was on the shitter:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I didn't realize that there was a group of people studying us.

Well that would explain why there are 3 times more guests than actual users on here most of the time.

JFL @ @Grotesque

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back