Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Canada is india and china 2.0

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/lporiginalg/status/1835604612667093348?t=1qlONlBZh3lGOjPDxd3INA&s=19
20240917 082439

Indians are good actually
c-g02-eng.png

+ they are only 5.1 percent of the Canadian population

Last edited:
that entire twitter account is just memes, which is fine by itself. The problem is when they start to masquerade as highIQ while using ignorant arguments that have been debunked decades ago. Switch the topics around for LGBTQ then everyone would be calling it woke

that entire twitter account is just memes, which is fine by itself. The problem is when they start to masquerade as highIQ while using ignorant arguments that have been debunked decades ago. Switch the topics around for LGBTQ then everyone would be calling it woke
Which ones exactly? What are you talking about?

He's just another PIDF (Pajeet Internet Defense Force) agent here to accompany anandkonda probably

He's just another PIDF (Pajeet Internet Defense Force) agent here to accompany anandkonda probably
Probably. Still, let's give him a chance to elaborate before writing him off as another typical GrAY.

Do you live in Canada or Muttlands bro ? I must admit that recent years and forum blackpilled me about just following my own and usually my own race interests ( polish, white ) :feelstrash:

Do you live in Canada or Muttlands bro ? I must admit that recent years and forum blackpilled me about just following my own and usually my own race interests ( polish, white ) :feelstrash:
I mean how awful is situation for whites here

@Chudpreet

View: https://x.com/lporiginalg/status/1835574438575714449

View: https://x.com/lporiginalg/status/1830984207469854952/photo/1

View: https://x.com/lporiginalg/status/1830500972604567761/photo/1

All of these are very weak arguments bordering on straw manning tier, but to be fair I don't think he made these himself

Switch the people in question with let's say christcucks and fags and the meme would still make sense

Vancouver moar like Hongkouver.

All of these are very weak arguments bordering on straw manning tier
Let’s see:
It is indeed true that most third worlders inherently lack the capability to build first world societies. While MENA have helped to push humanity forward in the past (particularly during the golden age of Islam), nigs, curries, and LatAms did not. These places were always barbaric shitholes even before “muh colonialism.”

Medieval North African scholar Ibn Khaldun on black Africans:
1720868812962-jpeg.1197896

Da4TnhlXUAEPT5C.jpg

Babur, Mughal conqueror of North India, on the people of early modern curryland:
1689901380794-png.813381

You can find many more such accounts from people who explored/conquered the precolonial third world.

AIDS did in fact start in Central Africa. Where’s the “myth” here?
There are literally tons of videos of sheboons and nigs in general fighting at Waffle House and other fast food chains :lul: Again, where’s the “myth,” shitskin??

I suppose you may argue that the meme implies only whites partake in combat sports. Clearly that’s not the case, though; what it’s arguing is that whites save the chimpouts for the ring/octagon, while nigs feel comfortable doing it wherever. And that observation absolutely does hold true as a general rule.

Fuck off back to Reddit, PIDF
@based_meme @To koniec @wereq

Let’s see:

It is indeed true that most third worlders inherently lack the capability to build first world societies. While MENA have helped to push humanity forward in the past (particularly during the golden age of Islam), nigs, curries, and LatAms did not. These places were always barbaric shitholes even before “muh colonialism.”

Medieval North African scholar Ibn Khaldun on black Africans:
1720868812962-jpeg.1197896

Da4TnhlXUAEPT5C.jpg

Babur, Mughal conqueror of North India, on the people of early modern curryland:
1689901380794-png.813381

You can find many more such accounts from people who explored/conquered the precolonial third world.

AIDS did in fact start in Central Africa. Where’s the “myth” here?

There are literally tons of videos of sheboons and nigs in general fighting at Waffle House and other fast food chains :lul: Again, where’s the “myth,” shitskin??

I suppose you may argue that the meme implies only whites partake in combat sports. Clearly that’s not the case, though; what it’s arguing is that whites save the chimpouts for the ring/octagon, while nigs feel comfortable doing it wherever. And that observation absolutely does hold true as a general rule.

Fuck off back to Reddit, PIDF
@based_meme @To koniec @wereq
JFL. He may as well have his username signed as, "Proud Redditor and BBC lover."

curries, and LatAms did not. These places were always barbaric shitholes even before “muh colonialism.”
Is this curry self-hatred or true? I know Curries invented zero.

Not an argument really because Babur was homesick at that time. At least use Al Biruni next time to make any sense. Also read Al Jahiz account

Last edited:
i want a french canadian becky