Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Canada is hell on Earth for ugly men

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
The government literally has a file on everyone who doesn't use social media so if you're a lonely male, you are automatically a suspected terrorist.

It is a country for women and 20% of men

Canada is top cuckness

Ehh, that's pretty much everywhere on earth. There's no "free" country, democracy is an illusion, capitalism is a scam. Although the alternatives are just as bad. So, moral of the story: human beings suck. The only government type I support is one of total anarchy where everybody is handed a mini-nuke at birth, so any transgression against a person could be met with nuclear retaliation. Only half-joking.

And They want to bring in more migrants?
Wtf is going on in their minds?

Normies should be banned from the internet, its not like they need it anyway.

WEB PHOTO Justin Trudeau
4EDC974100000578 6030821 image a 1 1533546920418
4296F79D00000578 0 image a 72 1500823500484 1
Screenshot 2019 11 25 15 40 18 1

That's what happens when you elect a prime minister who is the literal definition of a Soy Cuck.

Canada is living hell for sub 8 men

Any western country is really. But I think Sweden, Canada and Germany are the top three. England coming right after it.

Any western country is really. But I think Sweden, Canada and Germany are the top three. England coming right after it.

Accurate. Australia and NZ is probably between Canada and Germany. Basically any white country with high taxes and standard of living men are redundant and you have to be 6 feet tall just to be acceptable. Even Japan and Singapore are 80/20 countries for a while now.

What makes Canada shittier than most countries is that there is no job market. Life is really hard mode. Only places like England are worse.

I don't know if it's the same in other countries but here in Canada women get paid money for every kid they have, my upstairs neighbour has two kids and she makes more money than I do at my job, meanwhile my taxes are going to pay for HER kids. Women have absolutely ZERO responsibility in Canada.

I don't know if it's the same in other countries but here in Canada women get paid money for every kid they have, my upstairs neighbour has two kids and she makes more money than I do at my job, meanwhile my taxes are going to pay for HER kids. Women have absolutely ZERO responsibility in Canada.
It's amazing how well a woman lives in the first world

I live in Canada and can confirm we are the next Sweden. We are being completely being driven into the ground by SJW leftists and it 100% absolutely certainly will collapse our economy. You think Greece was bad? We are gonna crash harder than any western country ever has.

Real estate has doubled in price since Trudeau came into power. We give $65k/yr to every immigrant and auto-approve every real estate mortgage to them. Our real estate bubble is the 2nd highest according to most estimates, but I think they got it wrong cause there's no way to be worse than us. Our economy is already on the verge of nosedving even while real estate prices keep skyrocketing. Condos in Toronto that were going for $180k a few years ago are over $500k and climbing meanwhile salaries are falling. We are so, so fucked. The whole economy is going to go into reverse, then collapse. The US real estate collapse in 2008 was nothing. We are gonna crash down 60% or more.

Then what? More immigrants? Sure lets give even more immigrants even more money. That will surely work. And blackface Trudeau actually got re-elected on this strategy that will absolutely end us.

Have you ever wondered why this depravity is all suddenly happening now? Answer: generational and demographic changes.

Back when the Greatest Generation and Silent Generation was in charge of these countries in the 70's and 80's, we didn't have this level of runaway degeneracy in the culture. But, it all started going gradually downhill as these older based generations started retiring and dying off and were replaced by Boomers, Generation X and Millennials. To make matters worse, Third World mass immigration into the west accelerated during this time, further corrupting the culture of these countries.

I live in Canada and can confirm we are the next Sweden. We are being completely being driven into the ground by SJW leftists and it 100% absolutely certainly will collapse our economy. You think Greece was bad? We are gonna crash harder than any western country ever has.

Real estate has doubled in price since Trudeau came into power. We give $65k/yr to every immigrant and auto-approve every real estate mortgage to them. Our real estate bubble is the 2nd highest according to most estimates, but I think they got it wrong cause there's no way to be worse than us. Our economy is already on the verge of nosedving even while real estate prices keep skyrocketing. Condos in Toronto that were going for $180k a few years ago are over $500k and climbing meanwhile salaries are falling. We are so, so fucked. The whole economy is going to go into reverse, then collapse. The US real estate collapse in 2008 was nothing. We are gonna crash down 60% or more.

Then what? More immigrants? Sure lets give even more immigrants even more money. That will surely work. And blackface Trudeau actually got re-elected on this strategy that will absolutely end us.

No worries, the government will just bring in more immigrants and allow rich Chinese and overseas LLC's buy up all your real estate to lower the supply of housing. Banks can lower interest payments and loosen lending standards so that a couple with 40k jobs can live in small house. Let's be real tho, Canada is basically a tax haven for criminals overseas now. Doesn't matter if the average wagecuck can't afford to live close to work they will travel 1hr in heavy traffic for their low paying job. People pay tax but the government is not accountable to their citizens because all they have to do is important more immigrants that are dependent on them and will vote their way. Imagine being this cucked.

The government literally has a file on everyone who doesn't use social media so if you're a lonely male, you are automatically a suspected terrorist.
I don't have social media.

Where did you get that from? If it's a government policy, it must be feminists. I thought single men who join terrorist groups on social media get flagged, not single men who avoid worshiping Instagram whores and Patreon sluts.

Russia please bomb 24 Sussex Drive, Ottawa (Prime Minister's office), and send a nuclear missile into Chrystia Freeland's roast beef curtains!

This is true, but they actually spy on everybody. They only keep a file on people who may be a potential threat to the state and, by extension, the monarchy. If you've ever travelled to a high risk country, you will have a file.

Threats need not be physical. They include ideological and economic threats that may pose a threat to the state. Insurrection and foreign espionage, for example, are bigger threats than terrorism.

The country's freedom of information act allows you to view your file (assuming you have one), with redactions, of course.

Last edited:
As a canadian, I know nothing about this country.

Totalitarian Freeze Box

72B79358 29D1 43A8 9A8B 818D0566E4B6

Zio control was eventually cemented under Harper.

Last edited:
No way in hell this is true lol?

Pretty sure to figure out who doesn't use social media, they'd also need files on those who did use it.

Besides: I know police have a file on me, they literally came to my door and asked me to come to the station and asked me to volunteer my computer to them for a search. I refused and ~10 years later they haven't bothered me again, but I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I think they might just not want to upset my mom so if I ever moved out on my own then they'd start harassing me again.

How ugly are we talking?

I always regarded social media and smartphones as mass government surveillance initiatives where the general public is encouraged through peer pressure to reveal everything about themselves online. Back in my day (Internet 1.0 era), internet users were hesitant to post any personal info about themselves, but that all changed around 2007-08 when everyone started using Facebook and iPhones.

I always regarded social media and smartphones as mass government surveillance initiatives where the general public is encouraged through peer pressure to reveal everything about themselves online. Back in my day (Internet 1.0 era), internet users were hesitant to post any personal info about themselves, but that all changed around 2007-08 when everyone started using Facebook and iPhones.
I once tried explaining the value of privacy to a foid and she became angry. It's amazing how effective the conditioning has been. People not only see nothing wrong with putting your info online, but they actually feel compelled to do so.

I once tried explaining the value of privacy to a foid and she became angry. It's amazing how effective the conditioning has been. People not only see nothing wrong with putting your info online, but they actually feel compelled to do so.

It won't matter what year we're in or how advanced civilization gets. Brainwashing will always be effective. It's one of those things that, unfortunately, we have no natural defence against.

i think this is paranoid delusions but what threat are we , they have drunk low IQ immigrants in cars there who sell hard drugs to their kids

but if this is somehow true fuck west be poor in east