Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Canada hell for male immigrants

One of the commenters sums it up pretty well:

"My family moved here 20 years ago from Croatia. They all passed away from stress. Me and my mom are the only ones left. I finished two universities and have diplomas. After 10 years I am still working for a dollar more than a minimum wage, trying to pay bills (including my osap). I live this meaningless existence. Im in my early 30s, no money to go out and have fun. No girlfriend (no money for one). I feel like Im gonna grow old and die and with no family and friend there will be no one to bury me."

Canada hell

No need to elaborate any further.

Canada is heaven compared to third world countries, so no.

Canada is heaven compared to third world countries, so no.
Canada is heaven for skanks and faggots.
One-third of male immigrants to Canada leave after fewer than 20 years; of those, most will bail out within the first year. And in so doing they affirm the two-headed hypocrisy of Canadian thinking about migrants. They came seeking hope to satisfy the Laurentian twit; they “couldn’t tough it out” and “didn’t keep their sticks on the ice” to satisfy the Below-Average Hockeymans Caker-Brigades. Even better, we can slam the door on people who are waiting without a lick of transparency for God-knows-what forms to be filled. Want to go home and visit family? Well, fuck you – if you leave, you’re not coming back. Even if you were educated in Canada on a student visa, confusion and complication end up sending people away. We’ll take you money, folks, but Canada doesn’t exactly have a track record of holding up its end of a bargain. Ask the Indigenous.

Last edited:
It is hell here, but it is my home and I will never forget that.

is there any country left on Earth where a man can enjoy a little bit of happiness?

is there any country left on Earth where a man can enjoy a little bit of happiness?
Afghanistan.

I remember during God Emperor(of kikes) election all the libtards were threatening to move to Canada as if anyone gave a hit about them.

Trying living in 3rd world.

I often think about this situation.
One one hand my parents brought my to 1st world and everything is perfect here except for my love life becucevi just can’t compete with white guys.

If they didn’t bring me to 1st world I’d be living a shitty life in my home country probably married to some ugly chick and wage cucking till I die. Don’t get me wrong, I get paid sorta well here too but there is so much to do.

Gonna orde pizza now

And they just welcomed a Saudi slut with open arms

Torontocels are homeless or dying in the cold because of feminism or #MeToo. the majority of women living in Toronto HATE MEN and wish for all men to die in the freezing cold.
How the fuck is that not worse than living in a 3rd world country and marrying some fat skank?

Well, the Prime Minister is Justin Trudeau

LMAO did you write this??

One of the commenters sums it up pretty well:

"My family moved here 20 years ago from Croatia. They all passed away from stress. Me and my mom are the only ones left. I finished two universities and have diplomas. After 10 years I am still working for a dollar more than a minimum wage, trying to pay bills (including my osap). I live this meaningless existence. Im in my early 30s, no money to go out and have fun. No girlfriend (no money for one). I feel like Im gonna grow old and die and with no family and friend there will be no one to bury me."
What does he have a diploma in?

Cucknada is most cucked country in the world