Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can your wifi provider see your search history

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
they already know you're a member of .is

Yes, your ISP provider has your history. But it can't be easily accessed without a warrant.

Depends. They might know everything that goes over http (not https) plus DNS names of websites you visit (unless you use secure DNS with servers that font belong to your ISP) plus IP addresses of websites you've connected to.

But this is very generic description. PM with your situation to know more :fbi:

Lotta viewers use a VPN, but apparently if the government or some entity really wants to find out they can anyway from what I gather. VPN "might" make it a smidge tougher though assuming they keep no logs (but who knows if that's actually true, it seems they must comply with law enforcements).

Yes, your ISP provider has your history. But it can't be easily accessed without a warrant.
Depends,
Lotta viewers use a VPN, but apparently if the government or some entity really wants to find out they can anyway from what I gather. VPN "might" make it a smidge tougher though assuming they keep no logs (but who knows if that's actually true, it seems they must comply with law enforcements).
With VPN you just have same problems, you just replace ISP with VPN provider.

Even if VPN does not store logs, VPN's hoster does. Just in case they want to play democracy.

This. It’s possible, but not that easy, so almost no one does that except for some companies

No https prevents them from seeing anything except the website you're connecting to

the ISP can voluntarily co-operate without a warrant

Yep, what’s the prob brocel?

that's why i vpnmaxx

If yes, im fucked lmao

i dont give a fuck because i already went ER

Yeah they know and I don't give a fuck cuz I'm nobody.

Yes, and you're on several lists

incels.is is encrypted
but they can probably see that you log in to the site and when

if you want to hide your shit seriously you bounce your connection through based countries like russia and china
@avatar
Vikings turned to shit after
Ragnar's death

You have no privacy unless you use TOR.

You are X-Ray naked in front of Google, and if the feds are involved you are fucked.

Even if you never use the internet other people in your house can involuntarily reveal your personal information.

I learned my parents were moving before they told me because I used the google ads analytics thing -- one said 'Moving soon'.

Depends,

With VPN you just have same problems, you just replace ISP with VPN provider.

Even if VPN does not store logs, VPN's hoster does. Just in case they want to play democracy.
Well that sucks eh? True anonymity online seems almost impossible these days. Do you think a VPN like Nord is even worth using then? Or pointless in your view?

yes. i was already on fbi list before shitposting here. idgaf:feelzez:

Well that sucks eh? True anonymity online seems almost impossible these days. Do you think a VPN like Nord is even worth using then? Or pointless in your view?
Single VPN that knows your credit card number is absolutely pointless if you do anything serious. It could only allow use services that otherwise banned by IP.

If you want a glimpse of anonymity you need vpn-tor-vpn link. So
1. First VPN prevents your ISP from knowing you using for
2. Tor prevents VPN provider from p.3 from knowing your IP.
3. Second VPN provider defends you against for malicious exit node.

You also need to take precautions from being profiled. Things like uber-cookie exist and VPN does not defend against them. Webpage gatherers a lot of information about you (browser, is, screen resolution, installed fonts list is huge) and then if 2 users have all same parameters, then its the same machine.

Last edited:
Single VPN that knows your credit card number is absolutely pointless if you do anything serious. It could only allow use services that otherwise banned by IP.

If you want a glimpse of anonymity you need vpn-tor-vpn link. So
1. First VPN prevents your ISP from knowing you using for
2. Tor prevents VPN provider from p.3 from knowing your IP.
3. Second VPN provider defends you against for malicious exit node.

You also need to take precautions from being profiled. Things like uber-cookie exist and VPN does not defend against them. Webpage gatherers a lot of information about you (browser, is, screen resolution, installed fonts list is huge) and then if 2 users have all same parameters, then its the same machine.
Thanks mate