Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can your thoughts influence reality?

EARTH

EARTH

Banned
-
You might have heard of the theory; I am beginning to think there is some truth.

There was this time last summer where I locked myself inside my room for one week and became obsessed about handsomeness, looks, halo-effect. I did not want to leave the house at all. When I finally stepped outside to get some exercise at the local schoolyard, a group of kids ran up to annoy me:

kids-in-school-yard-small-650x434.jpg

Within just a matter of minutes they began talking about "handsomeness" to me, without me bringing it up. I swear to God the six year old kid uttered to the girl "handsomeness has to do with genes" and this is within 10 minutes of me stepping outside of my house after not leaving for one week.

This can NOT be a coincidence.

Last edited:
Lol law of attraction is pretty much this.

As much as the forum will disagree with me, I say the answer is: yes!

You thinking about going ER will one day lead you to go ER, shaping our reality! :D

sometimes it certainly seems that way

As much as the forum will disagree with me, I say the answer is: yes!

You thinking about going ER will one day lead you to go ER, shaping our reality! :D

You're my favorite poster just so you know. You make me laugh.

It's called idea marker pattern recognition, your brain ignores the 1,000,000 markers a day that don't line up, and upon finding a match can be made to believe there's some metaphysical significance to that event. It's the same as learning a new word/idea then suddenly seeing it pop up everywhere. Beforehand your brain simply filtered it out.

I've encountered a plethora of 1/1000,000 coincidences in my life and can assure you none have meant anything.

weird coincidences are a proof of true randomness

It's called idea marker pattern recognition, your brain ignores the 1,000,000 markers a day that don't line up, and upon finding a match can be made to believe there's some metaphysical significance to that event. It's the same as learning a new word/idea then suddenly seeing it pop up everywhere. Beforehand your brain simply filtered it out.

I've encountered a plethora of 1/1000,000 coincidences in my life and can assure you none have meant anything.

1. 'Idea marker pattern recognition' returns not a single Google search result. You made that up on the spot to look knowledgeable.

2. I've never learned a new word or idea then saw it pop up everywhere. What a horrible comparison anyway: This is not happening everywhere this happened once, and it was absolutely unreal seeing it unfold in real time. You've had a plethora of coincidences yet I have had only one.

If you want to assure me, you are doing a shit job.

Aww thx :heart::heart::heart:

Too bad my sense of humor doesn't get laid though...

Just be funny bro. I've seen tons of ugly dudes who are funny pull chicks. I can't provide any reference links or factual anything, but yeah!
:( I feel for you Incelistani brother.

Within just a matter of minutes they began talking about "handsomeness" to me, without me bringing it up. I swear to God the six year old kid uttered to the girl "handsomeness has to do with genes" and this is within 10 minutes of me stepping outside of my house after not leaving for one week.
WTF? How are the people like in your area? Do they crawl on all 4's and bite other people?

Damn bro need to test this

If you want the slightest bit of hope at casting spells, the last thingyou should do is ask others if the weird shit you experience is real.

The second thing you should do is manifest wisdom.

Damn bro need to test this

Try it out. Sit in your room obsessing about looks for ONE MONTH. Do not leave your room for ONE MONTH.

Then step outside. Within 1 minute a school bus will pass-by and a boy will shout "JBW"

2.jpg

LOL.

Just be funny bro. I've seen tons of ugly dudes who are funny pull chicks. I can't provide any reference links or factual anything, but yeah!
:( I feel for you Incelistani brother.
Just leave your house bro! No, I don't need any real proof of that, Chad gets out of his house regularly to fuck my wife!

We must establish Incelistan NOW. INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!

mental cope of the 33 degree.

1. 'Idea marker pattern recognition' returns not a single Google search result. You made that up on the spot to look knowledgeable.

2. I've never learned a new word or idea then saw it pop up everywhere. What a horrible comparison anyway: This is not happening everywhere this happened once, and it was absolutely unreal seeing it unfold in real time. You've had a plethora of coincidences yet I have had only one.

idk about you but at least every month i read a new word or phrase that magically pops up everywhere

You can't think a gf into existence.
You might have heard of the theory; I am beginning to think there is some truth.

There was this time last summer where I locked myself inside my room for one week and became obsessed about handsomeness, looks, halo-effect. I did not want to leave the house at all. When I finally stepped outside to get some exercise at the local schoolyard, a group of kids ran up to annoy me:

kids-in-school-yard-small-650x434.jpg

This can NOT be a coincidence.
Stuff like this happens to me too. I made a thread about it. Sadly, our thoughts don't affect the important things in life.

https://incels.is/threads/anyone-else-have-strange-coincidences-lately.50829/

Last edited:

Yeah ok I guess it must be the case that your thoughts about handsomeness permeated into the space time continuum and compelled the universe to reconjure those same thoughts in the kids. That's a more reasonable explanation that it being a coincidence.

I doubt it, otherwise we all could get laid, since we think about it way too often.

I always hope for this

Low IQ thread imo.

Its fucking impossible boyos...you can only change reality by actively participating in it. Nobody will achieve shit from their parents basements :lul: its fucking over for basementcels :lul: