Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can you wrap your head around being an elderly KHHV Incel?

HeinzKell

HeinzKell

Ate shit and died
★★★
I feel like I would rope decades before that. I can't even fucking imagine being 70+ years old and still being a romantic virgin, but those people certainly exist in this world. Do you think you could make it to your elder years while still being an Incel? I feel like the amount of regret would make me want to rope instantly

I'll be alive for late global war update in the Middle East. I might've missed Syrian Civil War, but I'll get my share of the slave market this time.

I will strangle whores with my pp

Yep if I don't ascend by 30 I will rope.

i hope there will atleast be ai robot girlfriends

roping? come on man.

I feel like I would rope decades before that. I can't even fucking imagine being 70+ years old and still being a romantic virgin, but those people certainly exist in this world. Do you think you could make it to your elder years while still being an Incel? I feel like the amount of regret would make me want to rope instantly
Dude I'm just hoping for AI gfs. I'm not thinking at all about being an OGcel.

I'm ethnic so theres always Sweden
Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

i hope there will atleast be ai robot girlfriends
you could always dollmaxx and combine it with an AI girlfriend and then the doll can be the phyical form of that AI

you could always dollmaxx and combine it with an AI girlfriend and then the doll can be the phyical form of that AI
idk, a doll cant move by herself so it wouldnt feel alive.
if its an robot i can atleast pretend its a real human

No, I will not be alive that long

just cope even harder theory

I hope I'll become somewhat like uncle Iroh, but I think I salute my futur murderer everyday on the mirror.

Impossible that someone lives that long and isn’t completely mentally broken.

Yes, It’ll be brutal but its so far from now that it’s irrelevant at the moment.

I would be dead decades before then.

I’ll be dead long before then. Realistically, I’m not living past 50 with my health conditions anyway. Combine that with unhealthy copes, and the damage of loneliness, and I won’t be around super long even if I don’t rope.

Lux wont get that far. Suffering increases the more time one spends it on incelation, exponential as well

Its brutal ngl. even if we somehow make it that far we'll either be homeless or be put into a seniors home where foids abuse, humiliate, and drug and steal from you

Yeah why not? My physical appearance will worsen with time, if I'm KHHV now, it's almost certain that I'll be a KHHV years later.

Yeah why not? My physical appearance will worsen with time, if I'm KHHV now, it's almost certain that I'll be a KHHV years later.

Hopefully i will work up the courage to rope, i'll probably starve on the street by 70 anyway because my birth parentals will be dead by then and i'll be homeless

No way are those people totally not mentally broken.

when I was under 18 I kept telling myself that I would end it all after 20 if nothing changed

then at 20 I kept telling myself that I would end it all after 25 if nothing changed

then at 25 I kept telling myself that I would end it all after 30 if nothing changed

now I'm in my 30s and surely I'll end it all if nothing changes when I reach 40

If anything I can't imagine myself as a sexhaver in old age.
Do you think you could make it to your elder years while still being an Incel?
if other circumstances are good, sure

when I was under 18 I kept telling myself that I would end it all after 20 if nothing changed

then at 20 I kept telling myself that I would end it all after 25 if nothing changed

then at 25 I kept telling myself that I would end it all after 30 if nothing changed

now I'm in my 30s and surely I'll end it all if nothing changes when I reach 40
oof