Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can you watch this interview on incels being blamed for what happened in Idaho without getting angry?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Did the video make you angry?

• Yes, the video made me angry.

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • No, the video did not make me angry.

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
You need to mentally prepare yourselves for normies using incel vocabulary terms irl.

My mom did it to me - and I nearly had a nervous breakdown.

I'll check back with you in 2 hours when I feel like watching it

Now ugly males all over the country are going to be targeted and profiled, all because of the hysteria surrounding the boogeymen the Jew-run media (FOX) create and then demonize.

Wasn't that bad tbh, at least he noted not all incels are violent.

Wasn't that bad tbh, at least he noted not all incels are violent.
I had to pause the video when he mentioned “stacies”, because I am so tired of dirty-ass fat toilets with high body counts being treated like goddesses.

And we males, especially ugly males, are increasingly getting blamed for common things like a quadruple homicides in Idaho - wow, big fucking deal, attractive people have never died before, especially not in a farming town out in Idaho, an incel must have done it!

dude i feel this guy,investigator, prowls this site. he directly used our vocabulary.

FBI criminal profiler, and his instincts tell him not to rule out the “incel factor”… they never say “negro factor” or “Mexican migrant factor”.

Based as fuck

im sure the killer probably roped by now

Becky did it in the kitchen with a broom?

Those blonde whores were certainly stacies - but they were not worth a quadruple homicide in Minecraft.

The Jew-run media needs to stop demonizing males.
Becky did it in the kitchen with a broom?
It was Colonel Mustard in the library.

It makes me happy knowing that they died. He’s right, I do see them as chads and stacies lol.

Also he didn’t really misrepresent incels like the media usually does. He said that we’re not all violent and didn’t say we’re misogynistic or racist or anything. It was a very non-biased description. The only part I take issue with is “not dating the kind of women they would like to date” instead of “unable to attract women”, that kind of made it sound like the problem is our standards

Also he didn’t really misrepresent incels like the media usually does. He said that we’re not all violent and didn’t say we’re misogynistic or racist or anything. It was a very non-biased description. The only part I take issue with is “not dating the kind of women they would like to date” instead of “unable to attract women”, that kind of made it sound like the problem is our standards
yeah the incel part really isn't that big a deal, as far as normie news coverage goes.

The real reason he's a grifter, as the youtube comments point, is him inflating his credentials as if he hunted down the unabomber himself, when in reality Kaczynski was only found because his brother identified the writing style of his manifesto and reported him.

the Jew-run media (FOX)
:feelshaha: JFL, Fox is not the only Jew-run media network, ffs. Pretty much every single major media network is run by (((them))), including CNN and BBC, and I only say "pretty much" as a defense against major networks I may not know about; it's all of them. :feelsjuice:

Whether or not it was an incel that committed the murder, I know for sure that many incels are glad there are four less chads and stacies in the world

Those blonde whores were certainly stacies - but they were not worth a quadruple homicide in Minecraft.

The Jew-run media needs to stop demonizing males.

It was Colonel Mustard in the library.
Yse

2016: :soy:“Russians stole the election!”:soy:

2022: :soy:“Incels!”:soy:

The vast inkwell conspiracy.

The vast inkwell conspiracy.
Kek. Imagine if incel hysteria existed when the television show, “The X-Files”, was on - they would have portrayed us as guys who fuck corpses or something.

Now ugly males all over the country are going to be targeted and profiled, all because of the hysteria surrounding the boogeymen the Jew-run media (FOX) create and then demonize.
It's happening already :cryfeels:

You need to mentally prepare yourselves for normies using incel vocabulary terms irl.

My mom did it to me - and I nearly had a nervous breakdown.
Hi iq.

It's become fashionable and edgy.

And of course, they miss the point that incels are hurting, not angry.

Whether or not it was an incel that committed the murder, I know for sure that many incels are glad there are four less chads and stacies in the world
Drops in the fucking bucket.

It's happening already :cryfeels:
Yes, it’s really bad.

If you get “creep shamed” at work, be prepared to get fired… I always keep two jobs, because I am always targeted as the “creepy virgin”. I hate it - but, normies can sense that I am a virgin, therefore different - and they want to destroy me/us.

Whenever I see a male Baby Boomer, I always ask myself, “Does he look like the type of guy who cheats on his wife?”. Because, if they do - you know they are an asshole.

That fat bastard is a retired fed, and he wants to demonize incels - what a tool.