Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can you trace your "Internet genealogy?"

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Basically, do you remember the main Internet hangouts you spent time on, in order, up to today?

My first Internet hangout was either Newgrounds or YouTube in 2006. I went on 4chan in 2007, Habbo Hotel in 2008, and some obscure free online game crap accounts on various websites until 2012 when I fully switched to Steam. But I've been actively using the Internet since I was 4, in 2004. I started using my first computer in 2002.

It started at lithuanian sites and I was popular

age of empires forums, wikipaedia then military history forums, vietnam re-enactment sites (macv-sog etc), prepping/survivalist boards, /k/ and operatorchan then i moved to r/braincels and here.

My first Internet hangout was either Newgrounds or YouTube in 2006. I went on 4chan in 2007, Habbo Hotel in 2008, and some obscure free online game crap accounts on various websites until 2012 when I fully switched to Steam. But I've been actively using the Internet since I was 4, in 2004. I started using my first computer in 2002.
Mate you're my age but I only got on the Internet when I was 11, few times before. Why did your parents even let you use the internet at 4? I know mine wouldn't.

Mate you're my age but I only got on the Internet when I was 11, few times before. Why did your parents even let you use the internet at 4? I know mine wouldn't.
My parents didn't let me use the Internet that young with consent, but they were always very busy, so I was basically able to do whatever I wanted. I got my first own laptop when I was 9, and I would say that's when they let me use the Internet consensually.

My parents didn't let me use the Internet that young with consent, but they were always very busy, so I was basically able to do whatever I wanted. I got my first own laptop when I was 9, and I would say that's when they let me use the Internet consensually.
Nice :feelsgah:

Youtube, wikipedia, 4chan/8chan, reddit, then here.

2009-2011 flash games youtube facebook
2011-2014 youtube facebook 9gag
2015 youtube csgo 9gag hltv twitch
2016 csgo hltv reddit 4chan twitch
2017-2018 4chan hltv reddit twitch csgo
2019 csgo hltv 4chan braincels incels.co

I can I think

I loved Newgrounds! My boards: Newgrounds and other flash game websites (armorgames, xgengames), picdump and humor websites, youtube (still to this day but not as much anymore, site is heavily kiked now), xmovies :soy:, tumblr :soy:, playstation network, facebook :soy:, student boards, career boards, and now incels :incel:

I think the first forum where I really spent a lot of time was the "gold" forum on my online bank website. It was right during the financial crisis so we had lots to talk about.

I was eventually banned from there. It was quite painful ngl, but it was a good thing in the end because it pushed me to extend my horizon.

I'm not sure where I went right after that, but a bit later I joined bitcointalk. I think it's one of the first website where I used this username I'm using here.

Then maybe Wikipedia, also with that username.

Reddit with an other username.

I registered to lots of websites but those are the most significant I think.

Last edited:
I've been using the internet for 20 years.
I do remember posting on Nerokala and getting banned

when I was in middle school I used to make lame ass rage comics all the time jfl. I would use reddit and other random meme sites for rage comics and youtube for other shit. I trolled on deviantart for a bit too until all my accounts got banned in early high school. I also used 4chan starting in late middle school/early high school for awhile but got bored of 4chan after 2017. 2018 I joined here and now I basically just use the chat and forum on .co and youtube.

LEGO forums-> iFunny and LolPics+Instagram-> Wikipedia and YouTube -> Reddit+Discord ->Incels.co, Reddit, 4chan

I used to use iFunny a lot, and had a decent following.

msn2006>D2jsp/youtube2008>Reddit2012>4chan2014>Incels2018