Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can you stop drinking soda?

yes im watermaxxing. bought a waterfilter so these jewish chemicals cant get in my water (in videogame)

I don't drink soda

Yes. Did it for months before. Rn I'm almost a month clean.

ye i stopped it used to drink multiple liters a day

I already don't drink soda:society:

No, I can't stop. At least now I stick with zero calorie diet sodas. At least I get the taste without piling on the ibs.

cannot stop

Mecoja
stompin on a dream
★★★★★
JoinedAug 28, 2020
Posts19,476
Online228d 15h 30m

IncelWithNoLuck

Officer​

★★
Joined Jul 23, 2022 Posts 607 Online 16d 2h 6m

The only “sodas” I drink are energy drinks because I’d be asleep all day if I didn’t

yes im watermaxxing. bought a waterfilter so these jewish chemicals cant get in my water (in real life)
Soda is so refreshing though. It took me years to quit

Yes. I used to drink 3-12 cans of mostly Mtn. Dew and the occasional other soda every day. Nowadays, I drink water all day, and beer at night. And water still at night, too.

I only drink diet-coke occasionally and it has zero calories and grams of sugar, but there are artificial sweeteners in it so it's best to drink in moderation.
It's poison bro! Look it up!

I make my own sodas with no GMO fruit jelly and water... Or maple syrup and water. Or sorghum and water....

I've heard that the artificial sweeteners in diet soda can damage your gut microbe, erode your teeth enamel, and put you at an increased risk of being a diabetic, so it's probably best if I cut that stuff out or make an effort to buy it less often in smaller fluid ounces.

I might actually try that myself. Do you mix them in a blender or stir them with a spoon?
Shake it in an old soda bottle... But if in a cup the spoon works.

Basically all that toxic shit messes up you're brain! It's an "excitotoxin" that makes it feel good to. Lose braincells! Vicious stuff bro.

All a soda is is just flavored chemistry water. You can save big money by not buying it!

No I want to die when I'm 30. Literally I do..

Will keep this in mind and do my best to avoid it. I don't drink alcohol because I also heard that was a brain cell killer so I've been trying to stay away from that too. Of course, nothing beats old fashioned water when you're parched.
Here's a few more ideas...

Yoohoo, a chocolate soda thing.
Mix a pack of instant cocoa in water. One pack for each 16oz/500ml it's like weak cocoa! Best cold...

Also "ice brewed coffee!" Has more caffeine than hot brewed coffee with less acid! Put a teaspoon of coffee per pint/500ml of water in refrigerator overnight! Add sugar or whatever... I add sorghum to it at the beginning. Just faster that way no stirring required...

Is Yoohoo a knock off-brand of Nesquick? I ask because the branding and color look the same as the Nesquick chocolate milk. I'll buy some next time.
Not sure who owns it... But its expensive! Yoohoo is just a weak chocolate soda thing. Any cheap instant cocoa or chocolate milk powder will make it. Just make it weaker then they recommend. Double or triple the water...
Ice-brewed coffee sounds good. I hate warm beverages and most of them taste like shit to me and have always preferred cold drinks so I'll try when I get the chance.
Look it up! I use a teaball for mine. But it's easy to just run it through a strainer too. Or just swig it and try to not swallow the coffee grounds...
I will try making fruit jelly and water soda first than ice brewed coffee and let you know how it goes.