Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you still be smart even if you don’t know basic math? Am I simply retarded?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
I have nothing to lose so I’ll say it, I never really learned basic math beyond subtraction, addition, and some multiplication, I barely even know how to count money.

I always hated math and I never really ever payed attention in math class every since I first started school, I was always busy doodling in my notebooks, staring at girls, wanting to sniff their hair and lick their butts and fuck them, or joking around with other maladjusted lunatics like me. Math just couldn’t keep my attention at all. And when I got older I never bothered to try learning it, and I don’t care to become it’s boring.

I always did the bare minimum to pass with a D, many times I just failed and still went on. I never even took 6th grade math ever because I stayed back in 5th grade math but still went to 6th grade, and then when I got to 6th grade I was in the math class with the 5th graders.

However I did completely fine in all the other classes passing with C’s, B’s and As. My terrible understanding for math for my age qualified me for special education, but that was the only reason I was in the special Ed class.

In terms of other areas, I feel like my overall comprehension isn’t terrible. I’m very capable of having complex conversations and can talk about a large range of subjects, far more than my family is able to. And my self awareness is very high.

And I think really deep, questioning life and reality as a whole, something a retarded person simply wouldn’t do. On top of that I’m also an atheist, able to see past the delusion of theology. And I’m able to understand that a completely perfect god that knows everything before it actually happens and can do absolutely anything wouldn’t create such a evil reality without malicious intentions behind it, or a complete indifference towards his creations. The whole thing just doesn’t make any sense.

And I mean I’m at least smart enough to understand how terrible this reality is and humanity as a whole, something most people on the planet can’t even understand due to their own privilege and lack of perspective from someone on the duller other side of life.

To anyone who actually wanted to read this whole thing. Am I just plain stupid or what? Thoughts?

Yeah intelligence has many components to it

Yeah, I think you can be smarter in some areas and dumber in others. I suck awfully at maths but I'm good at other things.

People are smart in different things. I'm not good at math either but i'm good at non-jewed history

I think so.

I think I'm pretty retarded in general, but I know there are some people who are very smart in some aspects, but dumb in others

I'm pretty stupid when It comes to math but I have some smarts.

I doubt you dumb. If you are capable of doing some subjects well then you also the basics of maths well. Maybe you just had a rough start or something like in 1st grade, dunno though.

Only real way to know if you dumb is to go the library or online and work through 1st grade matsh, then 2nd grade, then 3rd grade etc etc etc. If you are not capable of understnading it then maybe you dumb but I doubt though but anyway only way to know is to test it

I have nothing to lose so I’ll say it, I never really learned basic math beyond subtraction, addition, and some multiplication, I barely even know how to count money.

I always hated math and I never really ever payed attention in math class every since I first started school, I was always busy doodling in my notebooks, staring at girls, wanting to sniff their hair and lick their butts and fuck them, or joking around with other maladjusted lunatics like me. Math just couldn’t keep my attention at all. And when I got older I never bothered to try learning it, and I don’t care to become it’s boring.

I always did the bare minimum to pass with a D, many times I just failed and still went on. I never even took 6th grade math ever because I stayed back in 5th grade math but still went to 6th grade, and then when I got to 6th grade I was in the math class with the 5th graders.

However I did completely fine in all the other classes passing with C’s, B’s and As. My terrible understanding for math for my age qualified me for special education, but that was the only reason I was in the special Ed class.

In terms of other areas, I feel like my overall comprehension isn’t terrible. I’m very capable of having complex conversations and can talk about a large range of subjects, far more than my family is able to. And my self awareness is very high.

And I think really deep, questioning life and reality as a whole, something a retarded person simply wouldn’t do. On top of that I’m also an atheist, able to see past the delusion of theology. And I’m able to understand that a completely perfect god that knows everything before it actually happens and can do absolutely anything wouldn’t create such a evil reality without malicious intentions behind it, or a complete indifference towards his creations. The whole thing just doesn’t make any sense.

And I mean I’m at least smart enough to understand how terrible this reality is and humanity as a whole, something most people on the planet can’t even understand due to their own privilege and lack of perspective from someone on the duller other side of life.

To anyone who actually wanted to read this whole thing. Am I just plain stupid or what? Thoughts?

View: https://youtu.be/Ya6FGqJh564?si=I3FneyJgUb740CW6