Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you still appreciate "deep" books, movies, tv shows etc... after everything you've been through?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
As ugly guys (or worse, ugly and with mental conditions), most of us probably haven't had the greatest lives. Not just regarding the opposite sex, in general things tend to suck for us.

So I can't take seriously most of the problems these works present. Like "boo hoo, my husband is a meth dealer, that's against the law and muh morals and shit, my life is fucking ruined, I'm gonna be a huge bitch and moan about it now".

I escape mentally and forget I'm an incel. The brain will do anything to cope.

Not at all. I only watch anime made for virgin incels nowadays

When you see all of them invariably point to a guy settling down and having kids, nope.

Very few times will you get a protagonist who chooses to be single.

Last edited:
I can still appreciate it if it's not regarding bluepilled love bs

It depends upon the context. I can feel bad for people who don't share my problems if that's what you mean, but there are a lot of settings and topics I avoid so I don't get upset, or otherwise ruin my mood.

Not even deep stuff, I can't watch anything that portrays a family of any real kind, with parents, and children, living in a house and having normal lives, jobs, schools, friends. It all just reminds me of how I will never have any of these things that people with normal lives have.

As ugly guys (or worse, ugly and with mental conditions), most of us probably haven't had the greatest lives. Not just regarding the opposite sex, in general things tend to suck for us.

So I can't take seriously most of the problems these works present. Like "boo hoo, my husband is a meth dealer, that's against the law and muh morals and shit, my life is fucking ruined, I'm gonna be a huge bitch and moan about it now".
not really.i read mostly non fiction these days.i sometimes watch a movie or two

I can't take seriously most of the problems these works present.
clannad-featured.jpg

tbh if I watched this for the first time now instead of 10+ years ago when I was much bluer, I would probably process it much differently

I used to be able to put myself in mindset of protagonist much more easily but lately I find myself taking closer looks at them, how tall/handsome they are, how girls just flock to him, etc.

maxresdefault.jpg

It still makes me feelz though ngl

latest

even chad can be sad

Absolutely not, I was never much interested in fictional works of any kind but I at least it was 'tolerable' when I was younger. Now it's torture, I wouldn't sit through such shit for a few hundred dollars per hour.