Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you stare into a females eyes?

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
How long can you stare in them before turning away? If you can stare them down how do they react?

only for like two seconds then ill look down but if its a girl with blue or green eyes fuck that I stare into her eyes for one second I'm already raping her I don't give a fuck

ArtoriasWolf said:
How long can you stare in them before turning away?

As long as possible. It makes me feel powerful. It makes me feel that they're vulnerable. It makes me feel that I can control them.

highschoolcel said:
As long as possible. It makes me feel powerful. It makes me feel that they're vulnerable. It makes me feel that I can control them.

How do they react?

I only look at females if they strike a conversation with me, which never happens, considering I'm sub 8, so in other words: I don't even look at females.

No, im terrible at keeping eye contact with females.

ArtoriasWolf said:
How do they react?

Sometimes they hold, sometimes they dont. If they are just passing by, I stare at them without smiling, because If I smile and they break the contact, it infuriates me.

of course. these creatures are inferior to me (and pretty much any other male, for that matter), and i know it.

I can't even stare through a video

https://incels.is/Thread-SuicideFuel-Can-you-survive-for-5mins-watching-this-lol-19947

Never done it because it would be considered an advance.

>hurr durr he eye raped me

A couple of seconds at most. I have never been comfortable with eye-contact, but I have gotten a little better at it in conversations.

The last time I saw my former oneitis Debra, I stared a hole through her big green eyes.

i stare at girls the entire time if they talk to me for whatever reason, don't really care about that

Not for long, then it gets awkward.

I don't. Last thing I want is being reported for sexual harassment.

soypiller said:
I don't. Last thing I want is being reported for sexual harassment.

This, especially if you're an ethnicel

Sadist said:
This, especially if you're an ethnicel

I am one. Last time I did stare into girls eyes I could tell how scared they were.
Once one asked me if I was mad at her and I told her that was my completely normal face, blackpilled me for the rest of the night.
Man life is so fucking unfair.

i wouldn't know, i've never noticed a femoid looking at me for more than a few seconds anyway.

the real question should be how long can a femoid look at you without turning away?

soypiller said:
I am one. Last time I did stare into girls eyes I could tell how scared they were.
Once one asked me if I was mad at her and I told her that was my completely normal face, blackpilled me for the rest of the night.
Man life is so fucking unfair.

Femoids literally crossed the street so they didn't have to walk past me or when they did pass me they looked down. This shit would happen to me all the time whenever it was just slightly dark out, like at some point I couldn't tell if it was my face or my skin color. fuckin retarded inferior shits

I’ve never been close enough to

If you stare into a female's eyes you can witness the shocking expression she signals you. Its colder than anything you'll ever experience ..

KyloRen said:
Never done it because it would be considered an advance.

>hurr durr he eye raped me

forever. my eyes are my only decent feature.

No, I'd be too shy to look at her beautiful eyes.
When I'm so much as near a girl, I feel like soiling myself.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I only look at females if they strike a conversation with me, which never happens, considering I'm sub 8, so in other words: I don't even look at females.

What's the point of looking if we can't fuck

tried this before just to see what happens. they stare right back at you. i did this once for 10+ seconds once.

Of course I can. I'm no longer anxious around people in general.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw

Time yourselves boys.

futureabstract said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw

Time yourselves boys.

She can' see my face, that would change the smiling and happy expressions to looks of disgust