Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can You Smell Menstruating Staceys?

Warehouse Boy

Warehouse Boy

Banned
-
One time a pretty hot Stacey walked into a Jiffy Lube oil change office where I was waiting with my brother.

The smell was overpowering. A thick, musky, coppery, metallic, stench.

Like rotting pork chops floating in bathwater.

I've beaten a couple of foids to death who were menstruating. Was a mess to clean up.

20200219 165731

Yeah, I remember some nasty blond cumskin whore in highschool having that smell.

Is that a trick question. Anyone who answers is a sex haver.

You can smell it? I thought it was supposed to be blood?

Yes I've smelled my sister's period blood before. It smells very metallic like rusty iron mixed with a musty sweaty odor. The closest comparison I can think of is odor in between your sweaty buttcheeks after a long workout. No, it doesn't smell like shit so I'm talking about a clean asshole. Imagine you just took a shower and haven't taken a shit yet so there's no shitty smell there, but you go to the gym and work out and sweat like crazy and then you scratch your ass and smell your fingers and it smells musty. THAT's what my sister's panties smelled like, mixed with rusty iron.

The last time I remember being able to smell something from a femorrhoid was when I saw two hambeasts on a warm day and holy fuck the stench that came from them was unbearable.
I've beaten a couple of foids to death who were menstruating. Was a mess to clean up.

View attachment 324461
Based.

The last time I remember being able to smell something from a femorrhoid was when I saw two hambeasts on a warm day and holy fuck the stench that came from them was unbearable.

Based.
I once smelled horrible body odor off a curry foid on the bus.

I once smelled horrible body odor off a curry foid on the bus.
That's normal, these femorrhoids were white hambeasts. The people I was with smelled it too.

i have a really poor sense of smell tbh, i can hardly smell anything

Yeah I can but only on certain girls, and not if they're over a certain age.

When they menstruating can smell, and when ovulating if not on pill, but again only on some girls, and depends on what they wearing

I can and it’s a vile smell :dafuckfeels: . It’s like the smell of swampass mixed with dried blood and the smell of a gym bag. I can really only pick it up during warm months and in close proximity to a female. I remember going to the Library during college and picking up the horrible scent at times, especially from international students with poor hygiene, and it made me hesitant to sit most places. It’s quite distinct from just sweat, piss, or a poorly wiped ass so it was easy to narrow it down. I always wondered if it was more common

Last edited:
I can smell disease but am not a vampyre so I dont think I can smell blood.

Yes I've smelled my sister's period blood before. It smells very metallic like rusty iron mixed with a musty sweaty odor. The closest comparison I can think of is odor in between your sweaty buttcheeks after a long workout. No, it doesn't smell like shit so I'm talking about a clean asshole. Imagine you just took a shower and haven't taken a shit yet so there's no shitty smell there, but you go to the gym and work out and sweat like crazy and then you scratch your ass and smell your fingers and it smells musty. THAT's what my sister's panties smelled like, mixed with rusty iron.
I wish I had a sister. :feelsohh:

Just view it from the positive side theory:
Thank God we don't have to deal with that shit being an incel.
It must be pretty disgusting, I know I couldn't stand it.

I wish I had a sister. :feelsohh:

inb4 le bad female anatomy teehee

@PPEcel would you lick it off their roast flaps?

Only when i'm on nofap

yeah, the metallic stench
women often smell like shit in general
they should unironically take a shower