Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you smell a menstruating woman ?

maynarde

maynarde

Banned
-
I was at walmart and this pretty hot stacy about 21 years old smelled.......

like overheated copper mixed with a pungent fish oil

Now that is disgusting

Femoids are truly gross creatures

I had never thought about it. I had lived in a house with two sisters. And their kotex can smelled.

But this was so obvious. It was overpower. But not really that unpleasant. Its just blood.

Thats because most femoids dont wash.

Meanwhile women could smell of fried dog turds with maggots and worms coming out of every orifice in their body, and STILL have faggot nu-males wanting to fuck them.

WpbZm5e.jpg

I've worked in a lot of offices with a lot of cunt. With certain ones, you can definitely smell it. I cant use the bathroom after certain whores here. The hygiene of the black foids working here in particular is just non existent. Doesnt keep her from caking make up on her face though. And cunts are so vulgar these days they have no problem talking at length about the disgusting problems their reproductive organs have. I heard one fucking whore call her cunt fluid "pussy snot" Men should all refuse to perform any kind of oral sex on them if even they describe their fucking cock hole like its bio-hazard bin
I had never thought about it. I had lived in a house with two sisters. And their kotex can smelled.

But this was so obvious. It was overpower. But not really that unpleasant. Its just blood.
So she was an extra filthy cunt. Probably didnt wash

gave me a boner

If whomen can smell our misogyny then we can easily smell their period

I've worked in a lot of offices with a lot of cunt. With certain ones, you can definitely smell it. I cant use the bathroom after certain whores here. The hygiene of the black foids working here in particular is just non existent. Doesnt keep her from caking make up on her face though. And cunts are so vulgar these days they have no problem talking at length about the disgusting problems their reproductive organs have. I heard one fucking whore call her cunt fluid "pussy snot" Men should all refuse to perform any kind of oral sex on them if even they describe their fucking cock hole like its bio-hazard bin

So she was an extra filthy cunt. Probably didnt wash
Pussy snot :feelstrash:

well they get praised anyways

i'd rather snort zyklon b than smell that fucking pungent fishy scent for any more than 20 seconds

yummy stinky pussy:feelsokman:

Pussy snot :feelstrash:
These dumb cunts and their false idea of equality, they load our gun for us really.
The worst shit i could say about pussy is really nothing more than a combination of all the shit these stupid whores have said thinking it makes them "one of the guys"

These dumb cunts and their false idea of equality, they load our gun for us really.
The worst shit i could say about pussy is really nothing more than a combination of all the shit these stupid whores have said thinking it makes them "one of the guys"
Eventually femoids will evolve to have cloacae. I mean hygiene is taking a backseat and cum goes into all holes anyway so what is even the point of seperating the openings? Kek

Eventually femoids will evolve to have cloacae. I mean hygiene is taking a backseat and cum goes into all holes anyway so what is even the point of seperating the openings? Kek
Yet another statement that makes me rejoice for the oncoming sexbots.

Sorry I have to say this but how can some of you guys call yourself incel rather than volcel if you are disgusted by pussy or questionable hygiene in a femoid? Sex should be a bit dirty and that's why sexbots aren't the cope that would work for me as it's just mechanical cumming inside a glorified cumrag.

LOL yes, most cunts dont wash their pussies because it's "muh self cleaning organ"