Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can you really tell everything about a woman just from looking at her?

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
Mainly, whether or not she's interested?

Might be just the last remnants of the blue pill I haven't killed off, yet.

Personally, I think you can, and all you need to do is read women's movements to understand since in the end what you do says everything.

I figured, thanks for setting me straight bro.

My initial thought was obviously yes, but still that little bit of blue pill in me, "you can't tell just by looking, bro!"

When in fact, reading a womans' movements says everything.

Frequent eye contact and smile. Not a "polite" smile from a cashier or other bullshit landwhales on IT say. Low inhib women will stare and smile if they find you good looking or want you to approach, that's it. You will see it if you're not autistic.

Frequent eye contact and smile. Not a "polite" smile from a cashier or other bullshit landwhales on IT say. Low inhib women will stare and smile if they find you good looking or want you to approach, that's it. You will see it if you're not autistic.

Exactly, jfl at "game". All of this is done non-verbally too.

I can tell everything about a woman by knowing she's a woman. AWALT