Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can You Really Be An Incel Without Trying To Spend Money On Women?

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
What I have been doing for the longest time is trying to get laid for free but I came to the conclusion that girls only give themselves for free to good looking guys so I see now why these normies are spending money on women in order to get laid. I don't want to be a guy that can only attract women with money but this is exactly what the majority of men are doing. It's only a small percentage of men that women will just offer themselves to for nothing. Do we regard these men as incels? Or do we have to accept that spending money on women is the only way for undesirable men?

Women would never agree to be with me even if i paid them a billion dollar.

Betabux is the only option for many of you. I'd rather die alone than doing that, but most disagree.

Spend money how? Like buy sex? That's just fucking a hooker then. If you're ugly she'll just take your money/gifts and give you nothing in return.

LEGIT
E
G
I
T

start spending money!!!

Women would never agree to be with me even if i paid them a billion dollar.
Worked for this guy

ad_213940215.jpg

Yes. Even average guys don't have to spend tons of money on women honestly.

yup its only free if its for chad, if you fall under 8 than get ready to empty that bank

yup its only free if its for chad, if you fall under 8 than get ready to empty that bank

nah dude I see average guys with women all the time and they aren't paying for shit, cope

nah dude I see average guys with women all the time and they aren't paying for shit, cope
yeah they pay for drinks, meals, shit like that while all a chad has to do is hit them up for that booty call

Chad is in rags fucking bitches on cardboard boxes.