Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you pull off long hair?

ded srs?

• Yes borat, I can pull off long hair tbh it looks better than shorter hair

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No borat, shorter hair looks better on me

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Short and long hair look equally good enough

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I can't because my chin looks even more fucked and nose looks big.. I wish I could pull off long hair and grow beard, fuck u Trump hair genetics

No I can't do long hair. Shorter hair is generally easier to maintain. I still look ugly with both hair styles so no difference for me.

No one here can pull off anything because we're all ugly as shit

Yes, but my mom spergs out and forces me to get a haircut each time I try to Persianmax.

my hair is long but I already notice bald spots so it will be over eventually

Nah. My shitty ethnic hair is too thick to pull anything off. I can't even keep it up with gel, so I don't see a world in which I could let it grow long.

I've grown out my hair a bit and from what I can tell I look slightly better when I manage it longer than when it's short, just have to manage it so I dont look like a tranny but I dont have straight hair so I should be ok in that department.

I have curly hair and it looks weird and stupid when it's long. Of course if it's too short I look like a lesbian.

long hair would never work for me because I am: ugly, short, balding, framecel

you need to be ultra masc to pull it off, otherwise you look like a beta simp faggot.

I look way better with short hair.

grow out your beard and long hair. jesusmaxxing is legit

Lol I don’t think so. Only my mom has ever called me cute.
fuaaaaark all of you cutecels getting validated on one point in your life, even if it was family. fuck man. feelsbad i was never a cutecel. did it feel good when mom called you that, like yea she don't fuck but its at least some validation.

my hair gets too wavy/curly when i grow it out, so i keep it short.

Hair goes to my waist and I don't think it looks too bad

No. It's too wavy and makes my thinning hair more pronounced. Not like I look good with short hair as I have high hairline and gay alien skull. Either way I'm fucked

• No borat, shorter hair looks better on me

I shave my head once a month, like a bootcamp cut. Saves me money, I'm a poorfag who can't really afford haircuts.

No one here can pull off anything because we're all ugly as shit
This, why is there no option to choose that says we look equally bad with either long or short hair

Yes,because It hides my fucked ears and makes my bloated face look somewhat normal.

I look way better with long hair
trying to shorthairmaxx ruined a good portion of my life, I can't pull off short hair

No man, short hair looks far more better on me. I would rather shave my head than having long hair tbh

If you have long hair, you need to either need to get a haircut or get a ponytail.

Where's the "I don't have hair" option? :feelsrope:

No, I’d look awful.