Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can you name 3 good things about yourself?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

The Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★
Was trolling this foid on a political discord server and then told her about my inceldom, she (being a stupid roastie) said that ugly people get gfs all the time and blah blah blah but what stood out was when she asked If I could name 3 positive things about myself to which I couldn't answer

Im good at sports thats about it

Personality irl
My hair

Fuck that bitch man i'll do 10

I workout every other day
I take care of my basic hygene
I'm quite intelligent
I'm a master of shitposting
I'm an amazing GAMER (could have gone pro if the newer games weren't shit)
I'm super talented at chess
I'm talented at photo editing
I'm talented at video editing (even though i don't make vids anymore)
I have an indefatigable determination (at times)
I'm good with money, I still have some savings from a job I had a year ago.

I have a Dig bick

I'm not affected by peer pressure
I'm good at planning
I'm good at predicting peoples responses

Racist
I compulsively shower
Good music taste

I have a good personality irl (at least that's what people say to me)

My hair

My height

Very loving irl and (at least I think) I'd make a great boyfriend as people irl say I'm a good person to be around

cute cat avi
based
postmaxxed

Hair
based
postmaxxed

I can't think of any

I hate niggers

I hate joos

I hate chinks

No sports for your face
You think so… are you good in like school sports? I remember foids would often blush at the dudes who were good at sport in my school, but they were also very low inhib and NT. They had gfs despite being in the 3.5 PSL

I no longer need human companionship (from years of being alone or cope). I can see through peoples bullshit. I can edge for long periods of time.

You think so… are you good in like school sports? I remember foids would often blush at the dudes who were good at sport in my school, but they were also very low inhib and NT. They had gfs despite being in the 3.5 PSL
No im not good in team sports like niggerball or football because I never get the ball passed to me but im second fastest in my class even tho I rot at home fastest guy trains football but also where I live from 7th grade onwards we dont have P.E with foids its seperated

And they dont care anyways where I live its all about being thugmaxxed

Theirs nothing good about me

I have okish hair line

born into decent family

I have friends who care about me

I’m quite knowledgeable
I have good hair
I have good reading comprehension skills

No im not good in team sports like niggerball or football because I never get the ball passed to me but im second fastest in my class even tho I rot at home fastest guy trains football but also where I live from 7th grade onwards we dont have P.E with foids its seperated
Speed is genetic anyway
And they dont care anyways where I live its all about being thugmaxxed
no way

Was trolling this foid on a political discord server and then told her about my inceldom, she (being a stupid roastie) said that ugly people get gfs all the time and blah blah blah but what stood out was when she asked If I could name 3 positive things about myself to which I couldn't answer
I’m um….. ah….

I'm good at nothing practical

I have good time management
I'm financially responsible
Home owner

Damn dude you might ascend if you find a way to warm approach shy ugly girls, no joke.
I dont know man I'm gonna try but where can I find non NT shy girls that rot at home like me?

I dont know man I'm gonna try but where can I find non NT shy girls that rot at home like me?
You can’t that’s the thing, since they rot at home. What do shy non NT girl like to do? That would be a starting point.

1. Decent money
2. Decent area (california)
3. Have more friends than most people hete

Physically
1. Nothing

fakecel trait if you can

I'm tall
I am so extremely ugly that women will never have to worry about my cheating on them
I am not an angry person despite my incel status

- Racist
- Homophobic/Transphobic
- Misogynist

blue eyes and white every other category I am below average or bottom percentage

Only good things about myself are useless activities

-All opinions are my own- I don't blindly follow society's opinions
-I don't think I have ever been affected by peer pressure
-I believe that happiness only comes from inside

It's hard to say, good is relative, but I would say I don't have much.

1) I like dogs.
2) I am a MAGAtard
3) I follow lone foids, wearing all black while making them think I'm going to rape them.

Not much but some decent traits I have are

Good grades/about to go to decent uni
225 Bench press
I wear designer clothes