Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can you mentally orgasm?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
I’ve been trying with tantric masturbation for a while now. I think it would be cool to be sexually relieved without needing to coom all over the place.

I’m wondering if there’s any way to feel an orgasm as strong as a physically stimulated orgasm

Yes.

Since I was a young child, I've had the ability to rub my palm against my mouth and start simulating sexual interactions with femoids.

Yes.

Since I was a young child, I've had the ability to rub my palm against my mouth and start simulating sexual interactions with femoids.
can't tell if ur joking or not but i'm gonna try it unironically :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Yeah.

If I haven't fapped for a few days I can just think about sexmaxxing and flex my boner until I eventually coom. I guess it's still a physical stimulation though because I am ding flexing. The ejac is like a normal fap session ejac.

No. I’ve tried and come what felt like was close but never coomed.

yes i did it once, but it was because i touched constantly the legs of a girl next to me (accidentally :what:)
and in my mind i just though about her and her body