Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Can you live a fulfilling life as incel?

BarbarianCel

BarbarianCel

⚔️ Pillage and plunder ☝️
-
Title is self explanatory. Is it possible to live a happy, fulfilling life as a dirty inkwell? I've heard of the white pill, which is essentially spiritual enlightenment and philosophical self reflection as a means of living a decent life as an incel or other social pariah. Sounds like a weak cope tbh. Will I ever be happy?

A life decent enough not to wish you were dead every single day? Maybe.
A truly fulfilling life? No.

Yes. You just need to have a goal.
mine - Build a sexbot.

Only chad can have a fulfilling life.

No unless you ascend

A fulfilling copemaxx life:feelsokman:

unfortunately no
like what's the point of wageslaving 50 years if you don't get to fulfill your biological purpose

No, copes might alleviate the loneliness but at the end of the day we are sub5 virgins who have nobody to love us back

The white pill is hard and I’m too mentally broken and weak to take it so I just LDAR

Only chad can have a fulfilling life.
This is why most incels are pathetic. It is because they have not taken the whitepill yet. They think only fucking chad can find happiness when that is a lie, they Jew got you fucked. Like a silly Goyim. A true incel finds happiness his own way.

If you die an incel then no. I have hope so that keeps me going

brutal I think you can