Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Can you just throw the whole whore away

cringy whore

Bitches will find any excuse to show some skin

Family cumbucket

her brother???!!

I dont understand? Is she claiming everyone molested her?

This shit triggers me so much, when these foids complain about being mistreated or abused by guys, in 90% of cases it's pure lies.

If foids actually had to endure any of this shit they wouldn't be the whores they are partying up in clubs and having one night stands letting chad choke them and taking drug overdoses

Whores being whores.

What a worthless degenerate attention seeking larping brain dead whore.

I don't get it, what is that shit?

I think those people molested her.
What, all of them? Lol this bitches definition of molestation must be the following:

He looked at me.
I was complimented.
He touched my shoulder.
He asked me out on a date.

What, all of them? Lol this bitches definition of molestation must be the following:

He looked at me.
I was complimented.
He touched my shoulder.
I don't believe it either.

He looked at me.
I was complimented.
He touched my shoulder.
Lots of foids are doing this trend on shit tok its for attention man why else would you post this shit. No one wants to know about how your uncle touched you when u were 8

Lots of foids are doing this trend on shit tok its for attention man why else would you post this shit. No one wants to know about how your uncle touched you when u were 8
bc all the comments are simps saying "awe, I'm so sorry you were molested as a kid.... open my dm please"

Family cumbucket

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

mitS0ki.jpg

she probably dressed up like a street walker and enticed them, never believe what these cunts say

Why didn't they grab bobs and vegine? I call larp!

I would glad touch them titties!
(Or vagine!)

Too bad she didn't use red paint.

Better for fapping that way.

Just saying...

So fucking cringe who does this?

What the hell was the point of that?