Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Can you imagine their looksmatch?

Curry + rice = worst race mix abomination you can get :forcedsmile:thank god their females otherwise they would of roped 5 years ago with those genes
This actually seems like a very good combination. Both races would have an SMV increase if they breed together it seems, and I am against race mixing. I don't care if races like curry or rice breed together though, because doing so won't impact their SMV negatively, but actually positively.
but the voice is an INSTANT SMV decrease.
Weird how that is. They would be so much hotter with a good accent in english.

wdym one on the left looks pretty hot

@anandkonda thoughts on curries breeding with chinks instead of niggers like you propose?

@anandkonda thoughts on curries breeding with chinks instead of niggers like you propose?
Curries and niggers is like mixing shit and shit :feelspuke:

This asian curry mix looks exotic though, I think asians can mix good with any race it seems, mixing whites with blacks seems to create abominations

Curries and niggers is like mixing shit and shit :feelspuke:

This asian curry mix looks exotic though, I think asians can mix good with any race it seems, mixing whites with blacks seems to create abominations
Asians can't mix good with asians or whites/white adjacent groups at all, along with niggers. Hapa foids look nice occasionally, but it's over for the guys.