Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can you imagine one slight smile from a foid walking past you?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I sometimes mad-dog women that walk past me.

it depends:
she might be smilling about something else and not me. i will probably start thnikng that she's being happy to see me when she's not.
so i would rather that she smiles when i am in a convo with her but i never got such treatment before

I can imagine myself incinerating that cunt with a flamethrower and hearing her agonizing satisfying screams

Why would I want her smile? I want her to open her mouth to my cock

They be laughin at a turbomanlet

No and I would start fantasizing about it for months, so it's better if it doesn't happen

They smile out of habit. It happened to me recently and I became internally enraged.

a nervous smile at most

This actually happened one time when I was on a trip with my parents. I must have been in my early teens. It was so impactful that I have a memory of it even now about 20 years later, unfortunately the memory has become very hazy.

I was going to share this story and say "yes" but now realizing how hazy the memory is, I'm afraid the answer is no.

It was so impactful that I have a memory of it even now about 20 years later
I guess this sums up the point of this thread tbh. Experience-wise, foids are a different species.

All the time, but not because they like me.
I usually go running before the sun comes up.
Periodically I will run past foids out for a run themselves or homeless females.
They smile out of fear.
Smiling can sometimes be a way for a foid to attempt to make peace with a perceived threatening guy.
They don’t know why I’m running at 5 am in the dark. Maybe I just committed a crime, they might assume.
Nope. I’m just getting my exercise.

I'm nearing the point where I derive more pleasure from making them frown. Bring misery to women; its much more fun that way

yeah its not for good reasons though i assume

Maybe if they're laughing at me