Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL can you imagine getting a present from a foid that loves you?

U

uninstall

Banned
-
jFL

everyone talks about sex as something impossible, but I have a thought - what about a present?

Can you imagine a foid shopping FOR YOU?

Thinking what YOU WILL LIKE?

For me, this is harder to imagine than sex tbh.

Best present would be her pussy for me

Why torture myself Im genetic waste fuck that i hate the world and fate for not making me attractive to foids

And people take this kinda stuff for granted.. like it’s just a part of life.

I would cum all over it tbh.

good thing I stopped dreaming a long time ago. ropefuel.

it's over
it always was over
it always will be over.

Never even considered the possibility of that happening. I'd probably break down crying if a foid ever gave me a present tbh.

Yes my waifu will get me Dagashi as a presento or maybe some tea.

I would smash
Jk
I would be really happy if she is honest and if it is sent with pure feelings.
I would be very thankful.

I hated getting presents cause I have to pretend to like it no matter what and say thank you and then I have to buy them a present in return down the line and it's just a chore. I can't imagine getting a present from a girlfriend would be any different.

jFL

everyone talks about sex as something impossible, but I have a thought - what about a present?

I would be really happy if she is honest and if it is sent with pure feelings.
I would be very thankful.
This + I would probably feel lightheaded and expect to wake up soon

Wow, that's a foreign thought. To have a girlfriend who doesn't constantly scrutinize you, looking for signs that you are unworthy; for a weakness to pounce on or discard you for. To have one who on the contrary cares about your feelings. Nah, can't imagine it really.

I can't honestly. The thought of a foid caring about me and thinking about me in a positive way is foreign to me.

I did get a present from a foid that I liked (and I guess she liked me) when I was 13. I even forgot that it happened. In fact that was the cloestst mutual attraction that I guess I ever experienced. Felt good tbh. But girls sooner or later can spot the difference b/w incel and chad. She was quite young then so may be she didn't know that I'd end up an Incel lol.

jFL

Presents are just so that she can distract you while she seeks out Chad and Tyrone. :feelswhere:

Thoughts like this make it really hard not to get into a cucked mindset. :feelscry:

jFL

You mom probably gave presents to you, so technically, you did receive present from a foid...
But seriously, you can try to find female friends, then you at least can get presents from a foid that is your own age.

I wish a woman would buy me a gift, so I could come back here and brag about it.

God dammit. My mom didn't even buy me a birthday gift

Wow, that's a foreign thought. To have a girlfriend who doesn't constantly scrutinize you, looking for signs that you are unworthy; for a weakness to pounce on or discard you for. To have one who on the contrary cares about your feelings. Nah, can't imagine it really.

That is legitimately deep. Really shows the state of Womyn in 2018.

Coming home and finding that she has cooked dinner for you. Something she knows you like, because she bothers to remember what you like. That she waited for you so the two of you could eat together. Then you both tell each other how your days were. Then you clear the table and do the dishes, because if she cooked you clean. But she helps you anyway.

I hate getting presents. It's always awkward. Like haha yeah I totally needed more socks thanks. Oh a gift card haha yeah I really wanted money except I wanted you to restrict me on where to spend it thanks.

That is legitimately deep. Really shows the state of Womyn in 2018.
:feelsrope:

Coming home and finding that she has cooked dinner for you. Something she knows you like, because she bothers to remember what you like. That she waited for you so the two of you could eat together. Then you both tell each other how your days were. Then you clear the table and do the dishes, because if she cooked you clean. But she helps you anyway.
Well written, sounds very nice :feelsrope:

Honestly id just want her to make real love to me.:feels:

Don't need to imagine, i have a mom.

i don't think it's hard to imagine, once you've given them a few gifts in a LTR, they will start giving you gifts back that are roughly 10% the value of your gifts

Imagine having a loving GF and getting a Nintendo switch as present :soy:

Even better than that. imagine buying her a present. Some slutty outfit that you'd like her to wear. Be it fishnets, french maid, cos play etc. And for her to be more than happy to model it for you, shaking her ass just for you.

Even better than that. imagine buying her a present. Some slutty outfit that you'd like her to wear. Be it fishnets, french maid, cos play etc. And for her to be more than happy to model it for you, shaking her ass just for you.
450508902446923778.png

Kill me

A presento?

Definitely.