Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can you imagine becoming a single dad?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
You're GF/wife leaves you because you're not Chad or Tyrone usually 99% of the time, there's no other excuse really. You end up having to date single moms and washed up roasties, and you have to make your child used to these foids. Being a single mom atleast has some halo effect and you can easily get a cuck provider, and fuck multiple chads but i can only see downsides of becoming a single dad and they don't get as much attention at all.

It would be the ultimate heartbreak for me. I could easily handle a separation in a relationship if there were no child involved. It takes a toll on the childs mental health. Some foids might not want to be with you because of the child or other factors. I know one single dad. He is a normie looking manlet, and it was his GFs decision to leave him, she's taller than him. Shes not even stacy tier.

If I had a child, I would prefer being single dad because I could raise it properly, with no sluts interfering and bluepilling my child.

No. I can’t even imagine having a kid.

Or even having sex for that matter..

If I had a child, I would prefer being single dad because I could raise it properly, with no sluts interfering and bluepilling my child.
The child would still get bluepilled every now and then. It would become a rivalry between the parents of who raises the child in a proper way.

The child would still get bluepilled every now and then. It would become a rivalry between the parents of who raises the child in a proper way.
I would go to extreme length to make slut lose custody over my child. Also child would spent more time with me so I would have the upper hand.

Also child would spent more time with me so I would have the upper hand.
True, most foids these days just hands over a smartphone or ipad to their kids. They're too lazy raising their child and they want to search for chads on tinder instead.

True, most foids these days just hands over a smartphone or ipad to their kids. They're too lazy raising their child and they want to search for chads on tinder instead.
That's even worse. The child gets raised by (((them)))

That's even worse. The child gets raised by (((them)))
Yes, trust me i know. I've seen it within my family, minus the chad tinder part but who knows.

And the kids become lazy useless liberal brats.
And more often irritated, unpleased, cries everyday etc. Children should be free out in the wild, it's good for their eyes and mental health. Everytime my 8 year old niece has to go outside she has a meltdown, she just wants to watch youtube. That's what happens when the parents are like children themselves.

Can't get laid. Can't imagine having kids if you can't get laid.

I cant imagine being near to a female

I would go to extreme length to make slut lose custody over my child.
Also child would spent more time with me so I would have the upper hand.
Yes that is a smart strategy.

SingleDad

I would raise my daughteru up in a log cabin in alaska and homeschool her with no pic of chads around so she will be wholesome for as long as possible.