Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you have jew-face and still be chad?

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★★★
I'm not jewish but I have a long midface and look slightly jewish, people have thought I was related to jewish people. I'm actually ugly oberall and I don't think not being jew-faced would make me attractive. Even though it doesn't make a difference to me, I wonder if you can have jew-face and still be chad.

Though there are many good-looking jew-faced men, I've never seen one who was also a chad. Even the good looking ones still have longer faces and narrower palates. It seems as though just 2-3 jewish features would bring a chad down to htn.

Jewish foids however, aren't really affected by this. It seems like most guys like or are okay with these features on a woman. I definitely find them attractive on women.

What do you mean by Jewish features? I only know about the nose

jews don't need to be chad, they have brainwashing rizz

What do you mean by Jewish features? I only know about the nose
Jews often have long, narrow, almond shaped eyes with a positive canthal tilt, like Aisans but with more eyelid. I think they usually have thin lips but often still pouty.

usually somewhat heavy though rounded, with a receding chin and full lips; while the upper maxilla is large, and the nasal bones low at the root, and salient.
The common type of nose is not sufficiently described when it is called aquiline, though that term is etymologically very appropriate. There are usually, I think, more hollowness at the root, more depression at the point, and more tucking-up of the wings, than in high-nosed persons of Aryan race
As to the prevailing form of skull, I will make only one observation, viz., that in Turkey the crania of the Jews appeared to me to be longer and narrower than those of the other races. Colonel Hamilton Smith* calls the Jewish skull spherical, in
which I cannot agree with him. The varieties of complexion and colour among the Jews
have attracted the attention of some ethnological writers, and of many observant travellers. These differ widely among themselves in their notions on the subject. Dr. Prichard, for example, seems to have believed that the Jews, without having sullied the purity of their blood to an extent capable of producing notable effects on their physique,
had been, by the influence of climate and modes of livmg, almost assimilated to the nations among whom they dwelt. " Among the Jews of Northern Europe," he says,f " the xanthous variety becomes general," and he instances particularly those settled in North Germany as being conspicuous for their bushy red beards. These views and this illustration have been frequently quoted and made much of. I suspect them to be doubly erroneous. I doubt whether red beards are more common among
German than other Jews; and I doubt whether any evidence can be adduced to show that climatic influence, without crossing of blood, has produced any change in the Jewish physiology.
In such persons, however, there is often a slight downward curve towards the point, as though the bridge had slid down a little below its proper place

Jews often have long, narrow, almond shaped eyes with a positive canthal tilt, like Aisans but with more eyelid. I think they usually have thin lips but often still pouty.
Wtf is this yap do you have picture examples how does a long narrow crania even look like

Being Chad is irrelevant for Jews. They are all perverted inbred hook-nosed subhumans who care only about exploiting and enslaving goyim for profit. If you were Jewish you would just inbreed with your cousins or have an arranged marriage set up by your kike parents.

Wtf is this yap do you have picture examples how does a long narrow crania even look like
Jew-face high-tier-normie:
Lex luthor

Last edited:
Paul Newman is another good example of a Jewish Chad

IMG 1767

If you're a JEW Chad then having a hook of a nose would be a halo. Genetics prevail. Chad always wins.

Actual zionist kikes have human trafficking connections and hog all the cunny to themselves in tunnel networks and other things of that nature.

Being Chad is irrelevant for Jews. They are all perverted inbred hook-nosed subhumans who care only about exploiting and enslaving goyim for profit. If you were Jewish you would just inbreed with your cousins or have an arranged marriage set up by your kike parents.

A Jew does not experience sexual desire the way we goyim do. Jews experience perversion but not raw lust (apart from lust for Shekels).