Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can you handle a woman like this?

tooth monster

tooth monster

monstre des dents
The absolute minimum for getting a (((gf))) in 2018

And it’s always the cucks who look like this who indulge these whores.

The absolute minimum for getting a (((gf))) in 2018

Screen Shot 2018 10 09 at 103726 AM

Meanwhile her looksmatch is richard simmons. He's probably "lived."

Screen Shot 2018 10 09 at 103855 AM

I'm not man enough. I can't handle such strong independence.

My shotgun can handle them.

Essentially, "I only date men who have had a lot of sex." Amusing how she equates 'living' to being sexually successful. She ain't wrong.
How the fuck are men suppose to build up that experience you demand if you turn them down for their lack of it in the first place?

Essentially, "I only date men who have had a lot of sex." Amusing how she equates 'living' to being sexually successful. She ain't wrong.
How the fuck are men suppose to build up that experience you demand if you turn them down for their lack of it in the first place?

Same with job hunting in a Depression or Great Recession. You're finished. Or it never began.

Look at that, a negress writing inflammatory material on twitter. What a rare sight

crazy how arrogant these plain jane girls are. they act like they're kate moss or margot robbie.

I have had years of experience with masturbation. Does that count?

It’s a advertisement for an unpaid internship and they require five years experience in the field.

And if a man demands a virgin or a person with low sexual experience, he is called out for it.

That mentality is literally:

Hi! My gender is female so i deserve [blank]

Woah there nigga that’s Making to much sense :giga:

Handle with what? Acid? Then yeah sure I can.

"I won't have sex with you because you are a virgin." Wut a paradox!

I recommend no man ever tell the woman he's trying to bang that his sex life sucks. 1) She'll think you won't know how to be good at sex and 2) it's evidence that something is wrong with you that has caused women to reject you.

Funny, women like a total man-slut and men want virgins. Evolution, baby.

degeneracy at peak levels